test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor system info

Where do we go in game to get info on the new system like when it starts, what the prize is? all I see is a random pop up every now and then and no info when we click on it. Did cryptic not give us a window or info about it in game

Comments

• kermanikermani Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    No they didn't but they should have done
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I was wondering the same thing. I thought a new mission appeared today, but I don't see it yet. Perhaps it will later.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    It just popped up. It must coming up around noon EST
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    The active Endeavor is shown right above the mission mini-log, it even has a timer to show how long it will stay before being replaced by the next one. What else is there to know ? Do it or don't, and if you do, get stuff. It's that simple. :)
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    It's also listed in the "In Progress" mission tab with more details.
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Its long been established in game that reading, researching info for himself, or listening and taking offered advice is beyond op capabilities.

Nothing wrong with how the system is implemented.
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • mjaybirdmjaybird Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Do we get any info on what the next one is or the rewards? it is a simple system and we have to wait for that little window to find out anything
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I was really excited about that one, but seems it is only once a week on one character...wouldn't care about the "one cahracter" thing, but the amount of time inbetween is ridiculous. Should be daily.
    Go pro or go home
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Three times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, or, if you live in the last roughly 1/3 of the globe (Just about everywhere East of India) before you reach the International Date Line, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.