test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Interface glitch?

shinku#4469 shinku Member Posts: 164 Arc User
When I open the Hail Starfleet window, click on episodes at the top to replay a mission. My episodes tabs on the left looks messed up.

New Romulus is greyed out, even when all the missions are complete.
I can still click on it, but it's becoming an eyesore.
And, Yesterday's War is missing its logo.

It's not gamebreaking but it's starting to bother me.
Anyone has this problem?
lucky_star_trek_by_primantis-d389ufa.jpg

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Yes, a couple of my alts have the same problem. My AOY characters have no logos except for New Romulus which is greyed out even though they are all complete.
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Confirmed on my main, and I think the Romulan Arc has been that way for a long time. I'll pop over to one of my Romulans characters to see if it's different.

---

The Romulan Arc is still gray on my Romulan character; the Borg Arc is as well, but I think that's because she never started it. (Maybe she can't.) I don't recall "Yesterday's War" missing an icon on that version of the UI.
    boldly-watched.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    There doesn't seem to be any pattern. It's lit for my KDF alt, greyed out on both Rom/KDF, lit on my Rom/Fed and greyed out for all 3 of my Feds.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    My AoY Fed has it lit, but no icons for anything but New Romulus. My regular Feds and KDF-allied Romulans have New Romulus grayed-out. KDF have it lit up, and I'm not sure about my Fed-allied Romulans. I'll also have to look into which ones have which icons for the categories.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    After checking all of my characters, it looks like the glitches are faction-based, since every character of the same faction has their interface in the same state.

Background: All characters are level 60, and all have done every mission except the "new" Kobali Crisis Act # wrappers, which only the AoY has gotten around to doing so far. All have run Brushfire at least once.

AoY Fed: Has all category tabs lit up, but no icons for any of them except for New Romulus and the highlighted tab is Featured Episode.
    Regular Feds: Have all category tabs lit up except for New Romulus, icons for every tab except Yesterday's War and the highlighted tab is Borg Advance.
    Fed-allied Roms: Have all category tabs lit up, icons for each one and the highlighted tab is New Romulus.
    KDF: Have all category tabs lit up, icons for each one and the highlighted tab is New Frontiers.
    KDF-allied Roms: Have all tabs lit up except for New Romulus, icons for each category and the highlighted tab is Borg Advance.

Depending on what the intended behavior of the highlighted category tab is supposed to be, the KDF characters (surprisingly) seem to be bug-free in regard to this. Something appears to be glitchy about the New Romulus category, since most factions have an issue with it either not being lit up, or being the highlighted category, even though every character has finished everything in there, even post-revamp.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Moving to more appropriate section - a reminder that General Discussion is not for reporting bugs; thank you! :)
    Moved it to the PC section of the Bug Reports, PM me, if this is for the console platforms, though, as the post itself doesn't reflect the platform clearly.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider