test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Brushfire door won't open

uliwitnessuliwitness Member Posts: 62 Arc User
edited July 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In Torg's prison, after standing against the wall, Rodek walks away down a corridor to the left and behind me (I get killed if I try to follow him, but he won't walk unless I walk after him). If I walk within the red lines through the first door right after the checkpoint, a green circle objective disappears, but nothing happens. Only behind the door where the House Torg soldiers are standing a new objective appears, but it won't open, so I can't get to it. I can't progress through the mission. What's the trick?

This is on my Reman Fed Science toon, which is about Level 50.

Anyone know a workaround? I tried beaming out and back in again, and while the ground mission restarts, the door still won't open.
Cheers,
-- Uli

Comments

• goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Same problem here. Isn't Rodek supposed to lead you toward that door instead of wandering off the wrong direction?
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Every time I played it, it was a simple matter of just following Rodek. After the cut scene when you stand at the wall, he starts walking in the same direction as before, you get back inside the red lines and follow him. Haven't yet had anything other than that happen.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    I had the same issue. I dropped the mission and restarted when I got to the check in I walk to the spot along wall farthest from the door when the cut scene ended Rodek walked the right way.
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    That's what we finally did, drop the mission and restart from scratch. Rodek walked the right direction that time.