test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best general purpose hanger

bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
i have finally saved up enough fleet credit to buy two fighter hangers but for the life of me i cant decide whether elite danubes or delta flyiers would be the best general purpose hanger . please help =)
i have elite scorpions to cover any instances where fighters would be best . its going on a fleet u6 atrox

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    You'd probably get more out of the delta's Tachyon Beam since Tractor Beam is generally kinda pointless. NPCs already barely move and making them stand still for a couple seconds really dosen't do much for you.

Aside from that my advice would be to stick with the scorpions. They're among the best dps pets (as far as non-frigates go) and DPS is the best kind of pet type for all situations.
  • Options
    bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    well when danubes first became availible as hanger pets the tractor beam was awesome but it caused a huge furoar on forums as pvp pilots on both sides complained they where too awesome , the carrier pilots fun only lasted a couple of weeks before it was nerfed into oblivion but it was a glorious time to be a carrier pilot =)

but the real question is this does parting gift work with pet tractor beams . suddenly it wouldent be as useless anymore

i accept your advice though i will slot my scorpions and enjoy them .