test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Marks Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Captains on PC can earn 1.5x bonus marks this weekend!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10564314

Comments

• raahzielraahziel Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Cheers for the event Q. Do you mind if I call you Q? You guys pretty much are the gods, the Q of STO so I think I will stick with it :)
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Already stocked up on reputation marks and fleet credit boosts to give to members of my fleet as care packages to make things easier on them. :smile:
  • andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Would've preferred an R&D weekend. I've got a set of pulse phasers I've been waiting to upgrade.
  • herrgis#1415 herrgis Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I've often found it puzzeling that events often are scheduled to start in the middle of a Thursday maintence server downtime. You may want to look into perhaps shifting event start times until 12:00 PST to reflect maintenance realities. ;)
    You need to think of Star Trek Online as a marathon, not a sprint. Senlac t'Karveth
    Sometimes the Universe allows for the making of unexpected memories. Philippa Georgiou
    No matter your shame, gather your strength. Find a way to help those in need. Sarek of Vulcan
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    Are you still not adding competitive marks as a choice when turning in Risian monkeys and birds?