test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dynamic Power Redistributor Module

How does a Federation Character obtain the Dynamic Power Redistributor Module?

the boxes are ROM or Klingon, which can only be open by them and bound to CHARACTER on pickup.

Does the FED character need to win it from opening the ;Undiscovered Lockbox' on the federation character?

Comments

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    it's from this ship, which is from the undiscovered lockbox. sto.gamepedia.com/Prototype_Dreadnought_Cruiser

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    lobstercatlobstercat Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    ok thanks
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    nightken wrote: »
    it's from this ship, which is from the undiscovered lockbox. sto.gamepedia.com/Prototype_Dreadnought_Cruiser
    So..if you did the winter event...This ships [url=https://sto.gamepedia.com/Lukari_Ho'kuun_Science_Vessel[/url] console can exceed the DYNAMIC POWER REDISTRIBUTOR MODULEs regeneration % due to it being affected by Hull restoration where the other console isnt..Need other consoles for the damage boost or the resistance boost..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Yea I think it was last anniversary ship but the thing can be pushed quite nicely. :)

It should also be noted that the protomatter and the redistributor are not mutually exclusive. Toons of mine that face regular tanking duties simply use both and ad a doffed reverse shield polarity. While on the one hand the Devs patched out chaining of invulnerabilities they release consoles which simply aren’t counted as one but grand close to the same effect. You can still fly through game like Superman for a minute and more and do you thing.

What makes the protomatter especially valuable is the fact that it is a team heal so it shines on support builds. If multiple players use it and coordinate a chain we look at 1:40 out of 2:00 “close to” invulnerability again and that remaining gab can be closed by the redistributor individually. Having a stationary Maru and no speed phase would have been indeed too easy under such conditions.

Perhaps Cryptic’s nerf efforts have been a bit too spartanic here. Then again, perhaps not considering how many peeps left.

We would not want Cryptic’s Devs to have a too spartanic income as result of too many nerfs, do we?
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    Yea I think it was last anniversary ship but the thing can be pushed quite nicely. :)

It should also be noted that the protomatter and the redistributor are not mutually exclusive. Toons of mine that face regular tanking duties simply use both and ad a doffed reverse shield polarity. While on the one hand the Devs patched out chaining of invulnerabilities they release consoles which simply aren’t counted as one but grand close to the same effect. You can still fly through game like Superman for a minute and more and do you thing.

What makes the protomatter especially valuable is the fact that it is a team heal so it shines on support builds. If multiple players use it and coordinate a chain we look at 1:40 out of 2:00 “close to” invulnerability again and that remaining gab can be closed by the redistributor individually. Having a stationary Maru and no speed phase would have been indeed too easy under such conditions.

Perhaps Cryptic’s nerf efforts have been a bit too spartanic here. Then again, perhaps not considering how many peeps left.

We would not want Cryptic’s Devs to have a too spartanic income as result of too many nerfs, do we?

Well...Ive still been killed using both those consoles..so I wouldnt say its anything like an immunity..Unless we talking the PVE stuff..then..well yea..kinda..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.