test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is being added to the next Infinity Lockbox?

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
If I'm tracking things correctly, it should be the 23rd Century Dreadnoughts and their consoles, I think. I want two of the Synergistic Retrofitting set for my Klingon, but right now they are insanely expensive by current/recent standards. That's what I'm saving master keys for...
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    A lump of coal.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Hopes, dreams, money wasted and disappointments, that's whats in every lockbox.

And her i thought it was tears those tastey tastey tears of failure O.o
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    If I'm tracking things correctly, it should be the 23rd Century Dreadnoughts and their consoles, I think. I want two of the Synergistic Retrofitting set for my Klingon, but right now they are insanely expensive by current/recent standards. That's what I'm saving master keys for...

Yeah, those should be added this next Infinity round.

Oddly, PS4/XB1 haven't had a T5->T6 uplift in a box yet, so no idea what will be added as an uplift. They might be saving it to release at the same time, or possibly not even doing a T6 uplift this round.
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I have 9 toons sitting on Tier 6 ships. For my 10th I was unable to find a fitting replacement for this master of teamed PvE:

Season_6_Tholian_Vs_Freighter.jpg

Hope this finally changes!
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    tom61sto wrote: »

Yeah, those should be added this next Infinity round.

Oddly, PS4/XB1 haven't had a T5->T6 uplift in a box yet, so no idea what will be added as an uplift. They might be saving it to release at the same time, or possibly not even doing a T6 uplift this round.

We need a Recluse uplift! C'mon Cryptic -- spider us! *

* even though it's a lobi ship.

• Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    That's fine what they've done with T6 upgrades is actually flip the lobi and prize ships, so when the recluse gets a t6 treatment it'll likely be in the box, with the orb Weaver T6 on the lobi store
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    That's fine what they've done with T6 upgrades is actually flip the lobi and prize ships, so when the recluse gets a t6 treatment it'll likely be in the box, with the orb Weaver T6 on the lobi store

This has only happened a time or two and by accident, right? Weren't they fixed later?
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    edited July 2017

This has only happened a time or two and by accident, right? Weren't they fixed later?

Once on purpose for the Jem'Hadar ships, JHDC is now lockbox at T6 with the JHHEC swapping to Lobi instead of vice versa for the T5. Once on accident with the Tal Shiar ships, where the Battle Cruiser was in the lockbox and Destroyer in the Lobi store for one patch.

It doesn't matter either way, as whatever T5 Lobi ship that matches the lockbox ship at T5 also gets an uplift to T6 as well.
  • Options
    mephizton2092mephizton2092 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    The cookie empire, a specific race that can not be assimilated by the Borg. Often deemed to be the greatest threat to the borg, that's why the queen focosed on the federation.
    All weapons (ground and space) have all mods on them with improved pen. It will be the best lock box ever since all weapons are consumed on use.
    The ships in this box and lobistore will autocomplete any borg quests, as being hteir nemesis. An autowin for people who allready have issues with starting up star trek online or moving out of their bed.

15636884_star-trek-deep-space-nine--in-the-pale_ab714ce8_m.jpg?bg=26201B
    "Reports of our depression are vastly exaggerated."
    "Anyaway, we don't often see a sense of humor in Section 31."
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Looks like the Xindi-Aquatic and Undiscovered Lockboxes.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns