test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bridge displays

deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
I have noticed on the Belfast bridge the displays are rotating making them look out pf place.. I have also seen this on the consoles on Deep Space nine by the guy you use for ship selection.

Comments

• jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    deceon55 wrote: »
    I have noticed on the Belfast bridge the displays are rotating making them look out pf place.. I have also seen this on the consoles on Deep Space nine by the guy you use for ship selection.

Have noticed something similar (strange choice of words) on both of the TOS bridges/interiors and in any TOS ESD and TOS looking map.
  • deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Yes I noticed it on the TOS console on K-13 Rotating and it looks terrible.

deceon55 wrote: »

Have noticed something similar (strange choice of words) on both of the TOS bridges/interiors and in any TOS ESD and TOS looking map.

• danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Still going on. Seems like it broke sometime after the graphics change to 2.0. My best guess is that the second graphic file that is supposed to be loaded to give the impression of animation is looking at the wrong picture location. That messes up all of the graphics in the second sequence position. This is on all bridges I've seen with animated displays, not just the Connie.

screenshot_2017-06-19-22-31-04.jpg
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    the display error isse has been seen by me on ds9, on nimbus iii , ship corridors, drozana station, quonos academy, quonos. it is in alot of areas, i have seen missions with that same problem, in various locations.