test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kelvin Timeline

18910111214»

Comments

• diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    don't think so unless they make a kelvin box #2 looks like all we get is from the current one
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    Like the updates. The TOS missions were fun, yet short. I was bit disappointed they never included any low level TOS/TMP ships as you level. Not sure how I feel about seeing the Galaxy class being dwarfed by Kelvin ships. I recall some smug poster commenting that the sizes wouldn't be that big. Looks like they were wrong... Hopefully we will get more AOY exclusive missions in the future. Least 10-20 more should do it. Then they can plan for a Cardassian expansion. [I hope]
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Will the other Kelvin timeline ships make an appearance?
    armstrong-views.jpg
    newton-views.jpg
    mayflower-views.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of the Kelvin timeline (and I hate the design of the Kelvin itself ... because I hate single-nacelle ships) but I support adding more Kelvin timeline ships to the game.

It's odd that we've been exposed to the Kelvin universe in the game but we only have two FED ships, one KDF ship and one Romulan ship from the Kelvin timeline. I think it makes sense to offer the other Kelving timeline ships in the game ... even the Franklin.

In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Will the other Kelvin timeline ships make an appearance? like maybe the Kelvin itself as a 'runners up reward' or future lockbox?

Star_Trek_Kelvin_2013_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg
    armstrong-views.jpg
    newton-views.jpg
    mayflower-views.jpg

Now those were decent. I like the Mayflower best. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • kurukaze#7201 kurukaze Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I don't think they'll even add a Kelvin timeline shuttle after some over a year despite being heavily featured on screen.
  • jonbotone#2618 jonbotone Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I just want to have more than just the bridge to walk around
  • danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    I know of at least one of my friends who has been hoping for a Kelvin desperately. It seems this will continue to be a fruitless hope, though, as it seems STO is not going to do any more with the Kelvin timeline now that there is no movie to help promote.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    There's another movie coming down the pipeline.

I don't know how far away it is but I know they were working on the 4th one.

Maybe they'll do something when that one is pending.

Myself I also hope for a Kelvin timeline shuttle.

They should make one now and put it in the lobi store.