test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there any way to skip an episode?

gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Specifically is there a way to bypass the Specters episode as a Romulan character? I'm already level 43, so I'd like to skip this episode, as I have already played through it on a Fed character and found it annoyingly long and frustrating. According to the wiki I'm well within the Level range to start the Cardassian Struggle, but none of the admirals would offer it to me.

Comments

• kronbrandtkronbrandt Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Maybe I am mistaken here, but You are aware of the "hail armada" button? It's next to Your map, on the left, a square-y thing looking like a screen (I think...) - it opens a large panel with riders on top. One says "episodes". On the left You can find the different episode blocks to select. In the main view You will see all the episodes of one block, with the buttons "hail" and "skip" if You have not done them, and "replay" if You have done them (with some exceptions, like transitional cinematics etc.). There You can skip all episodes You want and hail (start) every episode You can at Your level. If this does not work for You, I don't know. This is on the PC...
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    As above, but you have to begin, but not complete, an episode to unlock the next in a story arc. So if you open the Cardassian story arc you will have to start episode one then exit to be able to start the second episode.
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    kronbrandt wrote: »
    Maybe I am mistaken here, but You are aware of the "hail armada" button? It's next to Your map, on the left, a square-y thing looking like a screen (I think...) - it opens a large panel with riders on top. One says "episodes". On the left You can find the different episode blocks to select. In the main view You will see all the episodes of one block, with the buttons "hail" and "skip" if You have not done them, and "replay" if You have done them (with some exceptions, like transitional cinematics etc.). There You can skip all episodes You want and hail (start) every episode You can at Your level. If this does not work for You, I don't know. This is on the PC...

I'm sorry, but that was the worst description I've ever heard explaining how to open your Journal XD
    On PC you can very easily just press "J" and that will pop open the Journal, at the top of the window will be a bunch of tabs, one of them is the complete list of story missions in-game, if you scroll threw them and find whatever mission you're up to you will see a Skip button. Note that some missions cant be skipped like the introduction to the Kobali Battlezone in the Delta arc. The Journal will also show you what level you need to be in order to accept or skip a mission.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,215 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I used to be able to skip the remaining Delta arc quests after completing the Kobali missions, but now on a specific toon I can't even skip beyond the mission "Alliances". All I really wanted is the anti-chroniton infused tetryon 360 beam array from one of the Iconian missions.
    I stream on Twitch, look for Avoozl_