test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 - Shadows of the Solanae Trophy Glitch/Bug

2»

Comments

• caparzoukcaparzouk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I looked at the patch notes, no mention of them fixing this, and it's not even listed on known issues...what the hell is so hard about sorting this?
    1e04d86e1d98ada86a1f0a3e985dd642.jpg
  • marsad#6130 marsad Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    f*ck this. I'm not playing any more.
  • farmerlynchfarmerlynch Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    How the **** is this still an issue? What sort of moron is running this team of devs. This is just beyond incompetence at this stage.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    what do you have to do to get this trophy?
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. Just fix it already!
  • asada#4622 asada Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Why do you think they care? It is very Apparent that they don't
  • iceman#0849 iceman Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    If they can't fix it, there is a simple solution. Just unlock the trophy for everybody. Discussions over.
  • avalin1982avalin1982 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > @iceman#0849 said:
    > If they can't fix it, there is a simple solution. Just unlock the trophy for everybody. Discussions over.

Or delete it and call it a day
    So I see there is yet again no mention of it being fixed in this mornings patch notes, it's not even listed in the known issues? Again do you morons even read this forum? How hard can it be fis this trophy or the very least acknowledge the issue
    It is the main known issue and they just seem to ignore it on an ongoing basis, I want to get this last damn trophy done :(
  • lightsp33d1987#8685 lightsp33d1987 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Bump.
    Can we hope to see a fix for this in the season 13 update on June 6th? Or at the at the very least a comment from a dev or one of the "captain copy'n paste " admins?
  • iceman#0849 iceman Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Any answer would be appreciated...
  • boghound#4067 boghound Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Still no answer? For real?
    They acknowledged it when I submitted a ticket, but said the standard:

"As for the Solanae Trophy, while this is a known issue, we currently do not have an ETA for a resolution. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you."
  • gamercrazy2gamercrazy2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sad, I've checked so many forums and it seems this trophy is the sole reason so many players do not have the platinum. This has been an issue for so long and I want to get into this game and explore every aspect as i work towards the platinum but this is discouraging me from getting into the game.
  • techtimtechtim Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please update/fix
    edited June 2017
    Still not mentioned on the Season 13 update....lovely

EDIT - IT POPPED :D
    Post edited by caparzouk on
  • dbumblebee#5000 dbumblebee Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yes, finally! Received this trophy and the platinum when I logged in after the update.
  • kurukaze#7201 kurukaze Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Thank you for finally fixing this, and on top for fixing it in a retro-active way. I just had to log in the character I did all of the Solonae achievements with some long time ago, and it popped shortly after logging in.

Sadly: now there's other stuff to fix (can't assign spec points on the toon I used the level 50 to 60 boost on....)
  • boghound#4067 boghound Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Wait, its fixed?
  • kurukaze#7201 kurukaze Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Wait, its fixed?

Yes it is. I'm at 100% trophies in STO for about a week now. Best part of the summer event IMO :smiley:
    Wait, its fixed?

Yes it is. I'm at 100% trophies in STO for about a week now. Best part of the summer event IMO :smiley:

Much better prize than the Ship i'll be getting :smiley:
  • vonbrown446#4628 vonbrown446 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I filed the following:
    ---
    Hi,
    I've been attempting to complete the 'Shadows of the Solanae' lore missions on STO on my PS4, and the completion still seems to be bugged.
    I've read online that there's an unknown console that has to be activated twice, and various players have stated that they've waited for the Battlezone to reset, etc., to be able to activate the lower lefthand console a second time to complete the "Awaiting the Return" part of the mission. I've logged out and back in, I've left the area and returned to it, and I've waited there whilst the Battlezone resets, but still cannot activate the console to complete the accolade. I have completed the other three parts (Searched for the Truth, Testing the Limits, and Voth Cultural Expert) without issue.
    Is there anything that can be done on your end, as I can see I'm not the only person still having this problem since a fix was deployed about a year ago?
    (I know it says to report in-game, but that function doesn't exist in the PlayStation version)
    Thanks!
    ---

The response was:
    ---
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

I understand that you have an issue with this Shadows of the Solanae achievement completion. We’re very sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue that has affected your gameplay experience negatively. Having reviewed the information you supplied, we've conclude that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don't have a resolution for the issue now. We are always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however, some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit a feedback about bug report with your findings on this link below: TRIBBLE

Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other inquiries. Should you have any questions and concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thanks again and have a great day ahead!

Regards,
    Galebreaker
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    TRIBBLE
    ---

Hopefully these forums are sill monitored, as this has been clearly ongoing for quite some time, and it's the only trophy I need for PS4 completion!
    @vonbrown446#4628
    They did fix it a while back (re: posts above yours). Might be a character specific thing or maybe it broke again....