test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defiant Ship Interior map missing transporter console

zebgodwinzebgodwin Member Posts: 53 Arc User
The transporter console in the Defiant ship interior map seems to have dematerialized, leaving only its displays behind.

screenshot_2017-06-25-09-14-53.jpg

This kind of limits the use of this map. If the displays were missing too, I could just drop another console in and call it a day, but this particular combination of there/not there makes that impossible.
Foundry Missions by @zebgodwin
Trouble in Trimble: An illicit Reman colony is under attack by Orion pirates. Will you defend the colony or arrest its only defender?
Paying the Price: You must protect an uncontacted pre-warp civilization from Orion slavers, without violating the Prime Directive.
The Mirror of Infinity: To save your ship, you must convince the descendants of the crew of the long-lost USS Infinity to work with their mortal enemies - their Mirror Universe counterparts. Part of the USS Infinity Foundry Roundtable Challenge.
The Tholian Tempest: A rescue mission on a Y-class world leaves the away team stranded inside a Shakespeare play while under attack by Tholians and Gorn.
The Trafalgar Paradox: A mission to locate a missing Starfleet vessel leads the away team into a mind-bending temporal paradox.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I also happen to have the Belfast interior in the main game (player version of the same). It's a problem for that map too, seems like an asset got chewed up in a past update (possibly similar to civilian generators.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    This might be a little cheesy, but probably better than the display panels floating in mid-air. What if you use Table Long M 04 to provide a base for the floating displays and ESD Console Base to provide a back for each display panel?
This discussion has been closed.