test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation Currency Exchange: A step in the right direction

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
edited May 2017 in Reputation System
I noticed the x10 and x20 conversation tools, letting players convert 30 and 60 special currency items at a time. While x40 would be nice (I have stacks), thank you for this change.

Can you please consider implementing a similar plan with mark trade ins where we can submit more than 500 marks at a time. I do not expect to be catered to personally but I'm sitting on +175K Omega marks (After converting some months ago) and submitting/converting 500 marks at a time gets very boring and time consuming.

Perhaps allowing conversion of 1k, 1.5k, or 2k marks at a time could be helpful to players with greater amounts of marks.

Thank you for the action and consideration.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    It would be nice to be able to convert different marks into all the various flavors much along the same likes as we can buy and sell Zen and dilithium.

Nonetheless I've not seen the conversion tools. Where are they located?
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    It would be nice to be able to convert different marks into all the various flavors much along the same likes as we can buy and sell Zen and dilithium.

@aspartan1

Conversion tool is an inexact term on my part. Check the last box in a reputation box, on the reputation tab, where you can craft tokens for alts, convert marks to unrefined dil, etc.. There you will find the x10 + conversion tools/boxes for that particular reputation mark.
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    aspartan1 wrote: »

@aspartan1

Conversion tool is an inexact term on my part. Check the last box in a reputation box, on the reputation tab, where you can craft tokens for alts, convert marks to unrefined dil, etc.. There you will find the x10 + conversion tools/boxes for that particular reputation mark.

OK ... I know what you are talking about now. I was thinking trading one type of mark for another one. For example trading 100 Omega for 50 Terran or something along those lines...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè