test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, what with all the new tech aquired and the potential?

The Elachi (with help) have perfected subspace transportation, and we have had a look at the future tech fron Kal Dano's ship.
Incoming Message.
"Admiral T'nae Sierra station"
"Greetings Admiral."
"Master Chief O'Brian, always a pleasure."
"We have made a few breakthroughs with ship designs and transporter tech we would like to showcase if you have the time?"
"I have a few hours until my next briefing, please indulge me."
"I would prefer to discuss this in person, may I transport you? We are in range."
"I thought you were on Europa?...very well. Don't make me late!"
A flash of light engulfs the office as the admiral vanishes, when the transport is complete T'nae is visually uneasy.
"What happened with that transport!!? I feel like I've actually flown through space?!"
"Welcome to Europa Admiral" said O'Brian with a smirk.
"A warning would have been sufficiant Master Chief, how have you made this achievement?"
"We have adapted the transporters to fully utalise subspace folds, sure there is a range but that would be proportional to the mass. we could fully transport a galaxy class ship from inside ESD to the far side of the moon or transport you from Sierra station."
T'Nae raised an eyebrow, "impressive demonstration, now if that is all.."
"... That's not all Admiral, take a look at this 1/2 meter runabout...Computer, energise."
The admiral and the master chief are transported to a runabout interior
"So master chief, are you going to show me a ship?"
"We are in it! That half meter model, with space folding we have a fully functioning runabout at full power but its tiny on the outside. I could tractor a small ship with this badboy."
"very impressive, the possibility for the federation are endless."
"Ah, thats the catch! This is only possible with the collabiration of our Romulan and Klingon friends. We have a full design for a fully functioning mobile starbase."
"Oh, I see. Well we are an alliance, it's important to realise the greater good. What is your design?
"Well the powerplant is a tri-singularity core with secondary antimatter cores. The klingons disagreed with this as they deemed a backup would be redundant until I mentioned, that they would be dedicated to the industrial replicators/weapons suite if not required for primary power. the ship would be the size of a Jupiter class externally but have the mass of ESD internally. and a hanger deck with industrial replicators and subspace transporters. Bye bye bay doors! Oh and get this, if all the mass is at the core then it'll turn on a sixpence."
"A six pence?"
"A Jupiter size ship as nimble as a pathfinder."
"Oh, I shall present this to the delegates so could we please get back to normal space and get me back to Sierra?"
"computer beam out."
When they beam out they stand next to a modified transporter, T'Nae steps on and vanishes in a bright flash of light. Travelling through subspace T'nae sees stars flashing past, no dematerialisation this is conscious travel and stops on the receiving pad.
"Not for the easily nautious" T'Nae mutters.

I hope you enjoyed, oh the transporter matter/antimatter at the same time solution is called a Miles Compensator.
Master Chief? They made a new rank for starfleets highest decorated NCO.

Comments

• Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    Soooo... the shuttle is bigger on the inside ?!

How dare you Starfleet, the Doctor will hear about this !

:p
  • Options
    luddimusluddimus Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    The Doctor will de deleted, delete!! delete!!!
    Enter Mr Picardo..."What? I've just had my upgrade"
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    Well, it's not like in Star Trek, the crew discovered new awesome tech and never used or brought them back ever again... right?
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1