- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 6/14/17
Tribble has been updated to: ST.75.20170521a.10General:
- Summer Event:
- Resolved an issue that could sometimes allow multiple people to pick up the finish flags in the biathlon.
- Resolved an issue that caused players not to display "waiting for race" while waiting for the summer biathlon after joining the race.
- Added VO to the new dialogue in the Summer Event.
- 23rd Century Captains can now use the Transwarp function in the journal window for the Summer Event.
- Prices for the Rash Guards now match between the Summer Vendor and the Summer Event Store.
- Resolved an issue that was blocking KDF aligned Romulan females from opening up the female rash guard outfits.
- Resolved an issue that was causing clipping while wearing a wetsuit.
- Clicking on the Summer Event information button no longer brings up the Mirror Invasion event information.
- Updated the text on the Summer Event coordinator to list the Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier as this year's prize ship.
- Khitomer in Stasis:
- Resolved an issue where a missing console made it impossible to complete the queue.
- Resolved an issue where there were spots in the environment that players could fall through.
- This queue is once again available.
- Twin Tribulations: Resolved an issue where the door in room 3 could be opened and allow players to fly out into space.
- Enabled the Protect Item System to work on more item types.
- Added a Half Shaved hairstyle to many male species.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Vorgon Ryn'kodan Carrier's Hull Capacity, Shield Capacity, Flight Speed and Turn Rate from being affected by Skills.
- These could still be directly improved via Items/Traits/Abilities/etc, but were not accepting Skill-based bonuses.
- Resolved an issue that caused the shield drain from Quantum Phase Weaponry to not be resistible.
- Wargame Reputation Science Kit Module:
- Magnitude of the damage now scales less with Kit Performance.
- The pylons are now immune to healing.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Saboteur's Disruptor Beam Array to fire “Fire at Will 3” under “Fire at Will 1” and “Fire at Will 1” under “Fire at Will 3”.
- Scientific Aptitude is now affected by incoming healing buffs and debuffs.