test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wetsuit (F) Clipping badly

artairartair Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Not sure how this happened, I didn't figure this would have been touched since the last time the event was up and it worked before. I got out my wetsuit for the new summer event this year and found that it looks kind of terrible now, the shoulders have big clip holes in them on either side, and no amount of playing with arm scaling seems to have fixed it, image ahead: http://imgur.com/a/4XrdV

Comments

• sophia#6343 sophia Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Hi, I'm having the same issue. I also noticed that there's clipping on the Risan beach shirts as well.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I am having same issues on my Romulan, female.

PLUS I seen it on one of the female NPCs dancing on the dance floor.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • abstrusrejoinder#9208 abstrusrejoinder Member Posts: 52 Cryptic Developer
    Hi! If you could provide the exact costume pieces you're observing this on, it would really help us. Thanks!
    edited June 2017
    It is the "Swimsuit-Wetsuit" That would be the full body wetsuit, goes from neck down to the feet.

See picture:
    X7Yiiv2.jpg

Other arm:
    ZmsNkpa.jpg

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    One of my friends tell me: Female Hawaiian shirts with Open Button option have the same clipping issues at the upper arms.

I am not sure I own any of the Hawaiian shirts.

• sophia#6343 sophia Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Hi, all of the Hawaiian shirts and the swimsuit top Mini T have the clipping for me. Thanks. :)
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
  • cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    Yes, all the aloha shirts clips on the shoulders.

Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
    Hi, all of the Hawaiian shirts and the swimsuit top Mini T have the clipping for me. Thanks. :)

This clipping is showing up on the Female NPCs on Risa, also.
    I noticed it with the Female Dance instructor who is wearing one of the Hawaiian shirts.

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Male Wetsuits also have clipping above the ankle on the outer side of each leg...
    0zxlclk.png
  • drpain#3899 drpain Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    My Vulcan female is having the same clipping issues. It's in the shoulders when still and appears in the elbows as I run.