I'm having trouble figuring out how to do all the basic things I was able to do in the old queue AI. Help please?
- See a list of all available Advanced-level queues.
- For a given mission, look at all the queues available for all skill levels in one view. (I can only figure out how to select one skill level at a time for each.)
- Join another Advanced queue after I've already joined one.
- See how many people are in a queue I joined. (I guess it does update eventually, but extremely slowly compared to before.)
- See the Advanced queues I've joined after I click away from the main queue screen and return. (All of the queues reset to the Normal varieties, and there's no clue as to which queues I'm actually IN... I need to change all the Skill levels one by one until I find them.)
- Sort by how many people are queued. (Clicking on the "Queued" column header does nothing.)
I really don't get it... is there anything that's not horribly worse with this new UI other than the ability to vaguely filter by mark types? (And when I say "vaguely" I'm referring to how most of them have the useless "Choice of Marks" designation that doesn't specify WHICH mark types are included in the choice.) Sheesh.