What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    bird_attack_zps602bebd3.jpg
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    @dracounguis :D Hehe...I love funny shots!!! \\//,

Well...Risa shots... featuring Lara Cosplay and my Sea Cat Manami (which I also call Mana-Mana).

ready_for_risa__010_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbzff0.jpg
    ready_for_risa__009_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbzfb4.jpg
    ready_for_risa__005_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbz23a.jpg
    ready_for_risa__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbz1va.jpg
    ready_for_risa__004_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbz1xx.jpg
    ready_for_risa__006_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbz29k.jpg
    ready_for_risa__008_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbzf6p.jpg
    ready_for_risa__007_by_kurumi_morishita-dbbzf2w.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Powerboarding is Serious Business...

DYc4H7M.jpg
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2017
    keep_calm_and_surf_on_by_salacnar-dbbzd2p.jpg
    Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. salacnar.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Waysou... getting her sexy on...

yQBVdew.jpg?1

She's ready for you boys and girls...

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    Yup...the heat goes up!!! ;P

the_heat_goes_up__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc30fm.jpg
    the_heat_goes_up__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc30lq.jpg
    the_heat_goes_up__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc30oo.jpg
    on_the_dancefloor_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc30at.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!

"We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Since the start of the lohlunat festival, each time I'm on the southern beach, I can't help but stop and briefly stare at the Ryn'kodan hanging up in the sky

3CI19zS.jpg

After about a day, I couldn't take it anymore, and decided to get a closer look at it
    WN2CfgE.jpg

Nope, much closer...
    OyTSqSA.jpg

First impression: HUGE!
    cNnRRSN.jpg

And it casts an impressive shadow too, for good measure.
    X9mMn3y.jpg

Second impression:
    Anyone else getting these flashbacks of Mon Calamari cruisers from star wars?
    Regardless, it looks majestic. Period.
    0LZAzzd.jpg

I said, period! ^^
    Lrl60Dx.jpg

Going in closer, the details on the hull look great, buuut blurry? Could be the texture resolution >.< Looking at it from a distance, I swear, this ship is covered in fur. Does it purr too?
    bGfGwOb.jpg

Not all of the details may be visible when flown by the player, though.
    4ifJAvu.jpg

Seen the ship, seen the stats, seen how the Xyfius looks with the dyson rep shield visuals. Can't wait to take a couple shots of the Ryn'kodan wearing that "skin" :smile:
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
    kelettes wrote: »
    Since the start of the lohlunat festival, each time I'm on the southern beach, I can't help but stop and briefly stare at the Ryn'kodan hanging up in the sky

3CI19zS.jpg

After about a day, I couldn't take it anymore, and decided to get a closer look at it
    WN2CfgE.jpg

Nope, much closer...
    OyTSqSA.jpg

First impression: HUGE!
    cNnRRSN.jpg

And it casts an impressive shadow too, for good measure.
    X9mMn3y.jpg

Second impression:
    Anyone else getting these flashbacks of Mon Calamari cruisers from star wars?
    Regardless, it looks majestic. Period.
    0LZAzzd.jpg

I said, period! ^^
    Lrl60Dx.jpg

Going in closer, the details on the hull look great, buuut blurry? Could be the texture resolution >.< Looking at it from a distance, I swear, this ship is covered in fur. Does it purr too?
    bGfGwOb.jpg

Not all of the details may be visible when flown by the player, though.
    4ifJAvu.jpg

Seen the ship, seen the stats, seen how the Xyfius looks with the dyson rep shield visuals. Can't wait to take a couple shots of the Ryn'kodan wearing that "skin" :smile:

HOW DID YOU GET SO CLOSE?!?!?!

Things I want in STO:

edited June 2017
    [SNIP, so that I don't quote myself ^^]

HOW DID YOU GET SO CLOSE?!?!?!

The magic word is DemoRecord :smile:

In a nutshell, you instruct the game client to record what you are doing, and then tell it to play it back.
    During playback, you can detach the camera, move around with it, and take some cool shots :smile:

For more examples, if you roll back this thread to page 103, I have another "album" there of the T6 Archon (sovereign refit) taken in a similar fashion.

DemoRecord is a widely used tool; this thread is filled with shots that probably wouldn't be possible to capture otherwise, most being far better than mine. I'm still learning my way around in it >.<
    Post edited by kelettes on
    -
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    Well, given how advanced computers get in Star Trek, ships having, well, 'mental models' in the vein of Arpeggio of Blue Steel wouldn't be beyond the pale... why the ones for 'creatively acquired' Vorgon ships tend to be catgirls is a continuing mystery.
    In the meantime, there's this.
    The magic word is DemoRecord...
    Indeed, and it's long overdue for proper integration into the game client. As in having 'Manage Recordings' being a root-menu tab alongside 'Regular Play' and 'Create Content'.
    edited June 2017

Or if you don't feel like watching the video...

GS8IlbE.jpg

Schmexy.

Things I want in STO:

edited June 2017
    Yeah I know X) But I still want my keyboard at the helm, set up my own scene, take my own shots >.<

Mmm... from certain angles, it looks like a dagger. :o

And the colors... them curves!

... still thinking about them curves XD
    -
    Yeah I know X) But I still want my keyboard at the helm, set up my own scene, take my own shots >.<

Mmm... from certain angles, it looks like a dagger. :o

And the colors... them curves!

... still thinking about them curves XD

That design and color setup is absolutely PERFECT for Zeus. He loves his white and gold, being a god and all...

Things I want in STO:

• ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User

GS8IlbE.jpg

Schmexy.
    Schmexy indeed. Looks almost like a old Terran Empire Skin...
    Risa Day 2 & 3...

ashley_going_wild__004_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc4g8b.jpg
    ashley_going_wild__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc4frx.jpg
    ashley_going_wild__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc4g24.jpg
    libre__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dbca8px.jpg
    world_in_my_eyes_by_kurumi_morishita-dbca8v8.jpg
    libre__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbca92h.jpg

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User

GS8IlbE.jpg

Schmexy.

White with gold. Love it.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    edited June 2017
    Risa Day 2 & 3...

ashley_going_wild__004_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc4g8b.jpg
    ashley_going_wild__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc4frx.jpg
    ashley_going_wild__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbc4g24.jpg
    libre__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dbca8px.jpg
    world_in_my_eyes_by_kurumi_morishita-dbca8v8.jpg
    libre__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbca92h.jpg

LLAP!!!

Wash your face once in a while, kid. You've got chocolate pudding all over it. :p
    Wash your face once in a while, kid. You've got chocolate pudding all over it. :p

Cleaned...and ready to get dirty again... :p

grand_theft_starship___risa__hot_covfefe_edition__by_kurumi_morishita-dbcb4wm.jpg

LLAP!!!

q4F10XV.jpg
    edited June 2017
    We have this alliance thing since the Iconian War, but the Klingons practicing Mok'bara still hiss at people who are not from the KDF.

Luckily, Risa has amazing views and other great spots for Mok'bara practice
    Kllkr3q.jpg

To get that daily fix of adrenaline
    6nLTwIP.jpg

qIReDhC.jpg

Or just relax by building something nice --- while your bird laughs its a** off as you try to avert all the disasters arrayed against you and your sand sculpture...
    M2zEnYG.jpg

...only to claim it in the end as the Ultimate Perch... cheeky little tennisball... ^^
    // for the record, it's a Tufted Dusk Diver :)
    OVBXerN.jpg
    Post edited by kelettes on
    -
    You trained your bird well. I can't get mine to do that. ;)
    edited June 2017
    Zz'ig Ss'teenyne getting his swerve on. He's having the time of his life. JUST LOOK AT THAT GRIN!!!

iGFWnyY.jpg
    Post edited by themadprofessor#9835 on

Things I want in STO:

• freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    It's always sunny on Risa.

eryyStL.jpg

YuAVneV.jpg
    Post edited by freakium on
    m12Pkoj.png
  • cedmon91cedmon91 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    The I.S.S. Predator on its way back to Earth via a Borg transwarp conduit.

sI0ki3d.jpg
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    The Junk Food Selection is Awfulthe_junk_food_selection_is_awful_by_otisnoble-dbclgtf.jpg
    Hmm, not sure if I like the Floter or the Flotee Betterhmm__not_sure_if_i_like_the_floter_or_the_flotee_m_by_otisnoble-dbclgiu.png
    This is my Heroic while Floting Posethis_is_my_heroic_while_floting_pose_by_otisnoble-dbclgde.png
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    chillin_on_the_beach_by_otisnoble-dbcq656.png
    here_comes_santa_claws_by_otisnoble-dbcq60l.png
    you_two_are_definitely_on_my_nice_list_by_otisnoble-dbcq558.png
    so__do_you_like_my_scarf__by_otisnoble-dbcq50u.png
    what_do_you_mean_i_m_over_dressed__i_m_bearfoot__by_otisnoble-dbcq4s1.png
    surfing_santa_by_otisnoble-dbcq4ls.png
    the_reindeer_have_the_summer_off_by_otisnoble-dbcq4f8.png
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Meditation is a great way to relax. Levitation however is relaxation in its purest form.

m8MqP17.jpg
    Post edited by freakium on
    m12Pkoj.png
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Obviously, I must have come in 21nd in the Screenshot Contest & just missed the cut. So I'll post 'em here for all to enjoy! ;)
    Takin_out_trash_zpso1mcwlky.jpg
    Dressdown_zpslqm9erda.jpg
    Helpin_NR_zps8uq4s10v.jpg
  • hotaru#3651 hotaru Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hi everybody, new to the forum if not to the game, hope it's okay to post here.

Early adventures of a new character, always good for screenshots because not as many abilities firing off left and right:

TPPyXne.jpg
    9KcU3I4.jpg
    r9OAu4E.jpg
    6gneyYk.jpg
    9wDJjCF.jpg
    Some action packed pictures there. :smiley:
    Welcome!