test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry offline

Is the foundry off line? and if, whay have not the star trek team notefied the users...

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    foundry missions are gone too O.o

DOOM!!!!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    It looks like the mission list is starting to repopulate now; however, the editor is still down.
  • zebgodwinzebgodwin Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I wonder if this was a necessary component of bringing the Top Three system back up. If so, great, but a little communication about it would have been a nice thing to have.
    Foundry Missions by @zebgodwin
    Trouble in Trimble: An illicit Reman colony is under attack by Orion pirates. Will you defend the colony or arrest its only defender?
    Paying the Price: You must protect an uncontacted pre-warp civilization from Orion slavers, without violating the Prime Directive.
    The Mirror of Infinity: To save your ship, you must convince the descendants of the crew of the long-lost USS Infinity to work with their mortal enemies - their Mirror Universe counterparts. Part of the USS Infinity Foundry Roundtable Challenge.
    The Tholian Tempest: A rescue mission on a Y-class world leaves the away team stranded inside a Shakespeare play while under attack by Tholians and Gorn.
    The Trafalgar Paradox: A mission to locate a missing Starfleet vessel leads the away team into a mind-bending temporal paradox.
    zebgodwin wrote: »
    I wonder if this was a necessary component of bringing the Top Three system back up. If so, great, but a little communication about it would have been a nice thing to have.

It would be sweet if that is what it's about, but I haven't seen any Top Three system offerings for the republished missions as yet. Even so, I hold out hope that you're right on this one.
    The editor is now back online :)
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Publishing seems off-line still and not all missions have been auto re-published.
    That happened the last time that they took the Foundry down for the introduction of Season 13. I believe that the automatic mission republishing (which takes a number of days) must complete before we can manually publish missions, but at least we can work on our maps in the interim :)
  • zebgodwinzebgodwin Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    It looks like most of the missions are back now.
    Foundry Missions by @zebgodwin
    Trouble in Trimble: An illicit Reman colony is under attack by Orion pirates. Will you defend the colony or arrest its only defender?
    Paying the Price: You must protect an uncontacted pre-warp civilization from Orion slavers, without violating the Prime Directive.
    The Mirror of Infinity: To save your ship, you must convince the descendants of the crew of the long-lost USS Infinity to work with their mortal enemies - their Mirror Universe counterparts. Part of the USS Infinity Foundry Roundtable Challenge.
    The Tholian Tempest: A rescue mission on a Y-class world leaves the away team stranded inside a Shakespeare play while under attack by Tholians and Gorn.
    The Trafalgar Paradox: A mission to locate a missing Starfleet vessel leads the away team into a mind-bending temporal paradox.
  • ncc42662ncc42662 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    zebgodwin wrote: »
    It looks like most of the missions are back now.

Before running for your publish button, auto republish must still be publishing, I just tried to publish and am getting the publish unavailable speel still. :/

"The Prime Directive is merely a guideline to help make the right choice" -Vn'dor Phail, Capt
    :: sneezes :: Why is it no-one dusts the bridge on Starfleet vessels?" -Emsil Marat, Glinn
    "We can not interfere in the progression of one's life" -Richard Lynch, LtCdr
    edited June 2017
    Looks like manual publishing is back...no error message, and publish appears to be proceeding :)

**Edit** Publish completed...back online.