test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What would you like to see added to the C-store?

Comments

• crivakcrivak Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    - Costumes, must be usable by boffs (Space Barbie is the real endgame)
    This.

A boff Holographic Doctor (from Voyager) would be nice.

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    There is a Boff Holographic Doctor. Federation Characters got the Doctor, KDF Characters got a female Orion Doctor. It was an Extra Life Promotion in December.
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    chucktc wrote: »
    How about a custom sash that can have achivement pins earned thru game play, storylines, and accolades. Not every Dahar Master has to defeat the same enemies of the Empire and have precisely the same achivements.

Ooo, like a merit badge? :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Mirror Ship Pack ?

Mirror Nova Class
    Mirror Defiant Class
    Mirror Constitution-Refit
    Mirror Ambassador-X (Ambassador but with a third nacelle and cannon?)
    Mirror Vesta Class

Wolf 359 Ship Pack ?

Freedom Class
    New Orleans Class
    Springfield Class
    Challenger Class
    Niagara Class
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    I didn't read through all the other posts, and based off the title alone, my answer is "Species Change Token", this would allow you to completely change your character to a new species AND sex. I for one, created a Fed engineer a looooong time ago, and then later bought LTS, which unlocked Borg and Talaxian species for me to play, but I put in so much money, time and effort into my primary character, I really don't want to restart it, but I would like to use one of those species as my main. I could see Cryptic making a good chunk of change off this.
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    nekofury86 wrote: »
    I didn't read through all the other posts, and based off the title alone, my answer is "Species Change Token", this would allow you to completely change your character to a new species AND sex. I for one, created a Fed engineer a looooong time ago, and then later bought LTS, which unlocked Borg and Talaxian species for me to play, but I put in so much money, time and effort into my primary character, I really don't want to restart it, but I would like to use one of those species as my main. I could see Cryptic making a good chunk of change off this.
    When wifey signed up, I adivsed her that engineer would give her the most options as a casual 'run round on the ground player'. Somehow, she rolled a science toon, and before I realised it (F for observation on my part) she'd gotten too far into the game to want to delete and re-roll. A 'wipe the slate clean' token would definitely be welcome. (On the plus side, watching her setting enemies on fire is quite funny :D )

"I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
    See?? Can't even get my spellings right :D

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • chucktcchucktc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yes, like a merit badge. All those on the sash we get represent medals for campaigns and valor, for rank it is just the sash. So why not show what our charactors have really have done in game.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You'd need a 'train' the size of one a Queen would use upon coronation to fit all the Accolades we rack up. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • viox2kviox2k Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    T6 Kumari
  • bartimaeus#4158 bartimaeus Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Headwear.

And i don't mean that weird vedek stuff from ds9. I mean both casual and uniform stuff. Patrol caps, jockeys, berets, titovka partizan hats, and whatever else can come into mind.
    Headwear.

And i don't mean that weird vedek stuff from ds9. I mean both casual and uniform stuff. Patrol caps, jockeys, berets, titovka partizan hats, and whatever else can come into mind.
    Hair-bands like Ro Laren's

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Headwear.

Now I want a Ro Laren boff. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Headwear.

USHANKA!

and because very few living outside russia and surrounding territories knows what a ushanka is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushanka​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    Playable Races gets my vote.

I know some non- humanoid races like horta are out, (though I heard you could get a Hortacorder for a Horta BOff about a year ago.) But if it has all the animations for walking, standing there, interacting on the screen, then some player will want to play one.
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Headwear.

PM Incoming...

• bartimaeus#4158 bartimaeus Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Yeah, all that, pretty much.
  • misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    On that sash thing, make it a dozen or so that the player wants. Maybe sell the option for more slots.
  • crimeonadime#2645 crimeonadime Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I would like maybe some kind of package that has a lot of good things for new players?
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    i have few new concepts.
    we all know about bridge officers, only 4 for away team, and 5 on the bridge command center, but what about other +30 officers we have. they take ages for upgrades and drops from ships and hostiles ground forces.

my idea was about similar to ship assignments, get some from zen market for "Elite away missions" chip cards for your bounded bridge officers doing nothing. sort of quests for them to do.
    purpose of those away team missions, to gain new elite skills or elite upgrades if you get new bridge officer and you dont like current skills and you want to change it.
    we have standard skills for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3, these away team mission will give possible chances of elite upgrade to gold color "tier 4", as selectable only specific skills they have, not a random that most players think it waste of time if they get wrong skills.
    those can be 1 man, 2-man, 5 man away teams.
    cost of zen for specific task cards, randomly, would cost 500 zen,
    the away team rewards would be base on any 4 skills it has, only 1 upgrade, if not wanting upgrades, optional to get newer body shield or better weapons, or unlocking 5th and 6th inventory slot, or new body gear for appearances. i am sure devs would have better ideas than i offered.

differences of rewards for 1-man, 2 man, and 5-man teams, 1 man for skill adjustment with new elite skill upgrades, 2-man teams get chances of upgrade cards for R&D, and 5-man team get rarest console if base on scale of experienced away team, higher chances to get or get elite upgrade cards.
    each officer had 8 skills, 4 ground skills and 4 space skills.

1 man team get assortments of green 6-12 R&D materials
    2 man teams get blue 5-10 R&D materials, longer mission mean more materials
    5 man teams also get purple 3-6 R&D materials, with a chance of exotic materials that not found anywhere on standard quests or any DoFF missions. Devs could use those old retired cluster material cards as newer undiscovered exotic metals, crystals, liquids and gas forms.
    this concept would be on cooldown to prevent fast upgrading on officers and could unbalanced too sunddenly. devs need time to watch closely to avoid trivalizing main PvE quests, or restrict specific officers that was on recent missions to allow other unused officers get chances for elite skill until ready for next mission open when it become allowed after "cooldowns".
  • firereaper#8495 firereaper Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I would like to see The Wrath Of Khan Star Fleet uniform added the xbox store, and I think it would be nice if they would not go crazy on the dilitum needed for other uniform boxes. 1,400,000 is kinda a long way for me, I only got around 300,000 so I got a ways to go. Unless somebody knows how I can get it faster.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Headwear.

PM Incoming...

Me too please.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    universal upgrade packs
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    Headwear.

PM Incoming...

Me too please.​​

Same here.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    wylonus wrote: »
    i have few new concepts.
    we all know about bridge officers, only 4 for away team, and 5 on the bridge command center, but what about other +30 officers we have. they take ages for upgrades and drops from ships and hostiles ground forces.

my idea was about similar to ship assignments, get some from zen market for "Elite away missions" chip cards for your bounded bridge officers doing nothing. sort of quests for them to do.
    purpose of those away team missions, to gain new elite skills or elite upgrades if you get new bridge officer and you dont like current skills and you want to change it.
    we have standard skills for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3, these away team mission will give possible chances of elite upgrade to gold color "tier 4", as selectable only specific skills they have, not a random that most players think it waste of time if they get wrong skills.
    those can be 1 man, 2-man, 5 man away teams.
    cost of zen for specific task cards, randomly, would cost 500 zen,
    the away team rewards would be base on any 4 skills it has, only 1 upgrade, if not wanting upgrades, optional to get newer body shield or better weapons, or unlocking 5th and 6th inventory slot, or new body gear for appearances. i am sure devs would have better ideas than i offered.

differences of rewards for 1-man, 2 man, and 5-man teams, 1 man for skill adjustment with new elite skill upgrades, 2-man teams get chances of upgrade cards for R&D, and 5-man team get rarest console if base on scale of experienced away team, higher chances to get or get elite upgrade cards.
    each officer had 8 skills, 4 ground skills and 4 space skills.

1 man team get assortments of green 6-12 R&D materials
    2 man teams get blue 5-10 R&D materials, longer mission mean more materials
    5 man teams also get purple 3-6 R&D materials, with a chance of exotic materials that not found anywhere on standard quests or any DoFF missions. Devs could use those old retired cluster material cards as newer undiscovered exotic metals, crystals, liquids and gas forms.
    this concept would be on cooldown to prevent fast upgrading on officers and could unbalanced too sunddenly. devs need time to watch closely to avoid trivalizing main PvE quests, or restrict specific officers that was on recent missions to allow other unused officers get chances for elite skill until ready for next mission open when it become allowed after "cooldowns".

Not all of us have 30+ bridge officers at our disposal. Most of my bridge officers are still the ones initially given to us, with some additions along the way.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Also add LTS for Zen like on console.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS