test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What would you like to see added to the C-store?

Comments

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    I'd like to see a Dauntless bridge too... or any Rom bridges, for that matter (apart from the only 2 in existence).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I'd like to see a Dauntless bridge too... or any Rom bridges, for that matter (apart from the only 2 in existence).
    Maybe the interior from Enterprise incident?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    I'd like to see UI improvements for the C-Store. Filters for factions on the ships tab, a tab for already purchased/available...

Maybe content like $1-$5 Rare-Epic doffs, consoles, weapons, and other similarly priced items like how fundraising grassroots political campaigns make money from the masses.

And I have to request as usual T6/T6 fleet KVort and Vor'Cha class battle cruisers. Pretty please.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I honestly can't think of anything with a realistic chance of getting added, my characters all have everything I want for them. If they ever do a Cooperative faction I'll buy all the faction exclusives, but other than that I'm happy with what I have now.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    A complete* Galaxy class interior based on the official schematics with customizable details (i.e. decor of the captains cabin; general style of public rooms like the mess; switch between orange & blue LCARS). Bridge independent so everyone can attach his favorite bridge at it. Or something else thats not the usual bore (like ships again *yawn*). ;)

*complete as in all decks, all rooms.

I would really like this...especially the LCARS...it bothers me some bridges are stuck with the blue while other have the orange.
  • aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Well, the things I would buy:

Species change token. Would love to have a true Cardassian. Might actually get me to play Fed again.

A proper BoP Bridge, with all consoles directly on the bridge. No turbolift or readyroom, the ship is too small for that. Just a corridor to engineering. Heck, they could even do a completely realistic B'rel or Defiant interior considering their small size.

A 5/3 Tor'kaht, maybe in combination with the proposed strategist spec ?

Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    If I’d be cryptic I put a full emphasis on starship interiors next. What we have seen so far of some of the hero ship interiors was nice. It could be fully expanded upon with countless options of customization. Functionality would also be welcome as we dont need to hit public aereas anymore.

As C-Store purchases it would also be account unlocks we talk about here so it would not be a grind of the dammed to get the stuff.

- Bridge Modules
    - Sick Bay Modules
    - Engineering modules
    - Hanger Bays
    - Corridors
    - Labs
    - Mess Halls

Ships have always been the homes of the protagonists in the searies. They should and could be the player's housing as well. It could be used as infinite platform of Space Barbie and would not lead to any more power kreep.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Things I'd like to see in the C-Store?
    1) Dahar Master Coat.
    2) Mek'leth
    3) Dahk'tag
    4) Make 2 & 3 functional melee weapons.
    5) Hats. Need trucker caps for my Lethean crew.
    6) Those Andorian melee weapons Archer and Shran used when they dueled. And make these functional melee weapons as well.
    7) Better ship interiors. Granted, we seldom use the ones we have now. However, I'd like it very much if my BoP did not have cathedral ceilings all over the place, lol. The interiors we have now are getting very long in the tooth for an MMO.

This is all I can think of right now.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You want people to go to Ship interiors, put Mail, Bank, and Exchange there. Full.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I'll disagree with a 5/3 Tork (...)

So you disagree that I would buy a 5/3 Vor'cha/Tor'kaht ? You are dead wrong.

Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Eh, the C-Store became too expensive for my tastes when They went to $30 dollar ships.
    And I haven't purchased anything from it, since They put the T6 Classic Enterprise in a lottery box.
    (I get the reasoning, but it was the one ship I've always wanted)

I think my ZEN is up to about 3500 now, but I'm still too pizzed to even bother to look, never mind play the game.
    :#
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I always look for the 20% sales to buy new ships or Bundles.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • skonnskonn Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    TOS Gorn uniform. And the missing TOS Klingon badges. They're already in game, devs!

Would really love making bridges that include assets from the Agents of Yesterday Orion and Klingon bridges ;)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    skonn wrote: »
    TOS Gorn uniform. And the missing TOS Klingon badges. They're already in game, devs!

Would really love making bridges that include assets from the Agents of Yesterday Orion and Klingon bridges ;)

The TOS Gorn costumes (possibly the TOS Orion costumes, too) were supposedly unlock with completing the TOS mission arc. I don't know why they haven't fixed the unlock already. :/
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • skonnskonn Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    skonn wrote: »

The TOS Gorn costumes (possibly the TOS Orion costumes, too) were supposedly unlock with completing the TOS mission arc. I don't know why they haven't fixed the unlock already. :/

I know... maybe that's the incentive they need, since they seem to have dropped it from "known issues." I'd be happy with ONE Gorn uniform (The one from "Arena", natch) but it would've been great to see the options the TOS NPCs had, too.

The Gorn head looks awesome... wish we weren't forced to mismatch it with one of the meh KDF uniforms (or a bare chested look that doesn't really match either)
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    New races

Unlocking other tailor items...such as being able to use, say, Romulan hairs on other factions....The "long gothic" I'd love to have on my main fed toon, since I sometimes have that style myself now and again.

More interiors

A set of auto level ground gear on their own

Race reroll tokens, like Neverwinter has

Cross factions races.....like a Fed Gorn or a KDf Ferengi.......we got Fed Klingons and Trills on both sides.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • misterperseusmisterperseus Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Belly birds for Roms and allied KDF ships.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    daveyny wrote: »
    Eh, the C-Store became too expensive for my tastes when They went to $30 dollar ships.
    And I haven't purchased anything from it, since They put the T6 Classic Enterprise in a lottery box.
    (I get the reasoning, but it was the one ship I've always wanted)

I think my ZEN is up to about 3500 now, but I'm still too pizzed to even bother to look, never mind play the game.
    :#

I hear you. Cryptic putting the TOS Enterprise in a gamble scam box, was a low blow...

Thankfully for me it was appeased a little when the Reliant was added to the cstore, but that was the only ship I have gotten since the Archon-class Assault Cruiser last November.

There are plenty of things I want to see in the cstore, but Cryptic seem intent on only putting the cool stuff in gamble scam boxes or the lobi store, so that put's me right off.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Skorts.
  • chucktcchucktc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    How about a custom sash that can have achivement pins earned thru game play, storylines, and accolades. Not every Dahar Master has to defeat the same enemies of the Empire and have precisely the same achivements.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Right now I'd like Edo boffs, so I have some boffs who are actually running. Real Romulans don't run, and the 23rd century apparently wasn't Sporty Spice's time either.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • mo8ius142mo8ius142 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    mneme0 wrote: »
    Attractive T6 sub-faction ships, including additional Vulcan and Orion options and (future) Romulan sub-factions. I am aware this may carry a heavy development cost.
    New BOFFs. Development cost of this item has to be negligible.
    New DOFF packs. Development cost of this item has to be even more negligible.
    Additional Romulan, KDF, or cross-faction outfits. I am aware this may carry a heavy development cost.

I like all these ideas.
    I'm a LTS too and I also occasionally buy Zen in addition to the monthly stipend and make a purchase of a ship and some unlocks maybe a couple of times a year, but only when I see a ship I really want, then I usually fritter away the remaining Zen on smaller stuff.

I would love to see smaller stuff on the C-store, it would definitely encourage me to spend more Zen, some ideas might be:

Outfits/equipment (I imagine these prices around 50-200 Zen, with 300 Zen being for something really cool).
    • More hair styles (especially short ones that don't look so pod-like)
    • More belts, equipment holders and holsters and things in an updated visual style (not the old strange original STO belts and things)
    • Accessories like "TOS tricoder" on a strap like Spock wears on away missions, or the TNG tricorder pockets they wore.
    • Cage style away mission jackets. Star Trek Beyond Uniforms / away mission jackets.
    • Cage style "laser" pistols
    • More stances (the poses your characters and Boff's assume when idle)
    • Idle animations that auto-play after 30 seconds, (examples: gets out tricorder and starts scanning, gets out weapon and starts checking it over, checks fingernails, checks hair, does the "Picard tug" to straighten clothing, etc. ec.

Ships (200-600 Zen, with around 700 being the top end):
    • More Starfleet shuttle types, TNG, VOY, ENT Shutlepod, etc.
    • More civilian ships (like those recently released).
    • More Ships that aren't T6 batlewagons / expand the use of T1-2 ships. Most of the time I tend to play one character, my other ones I just log on for Doff missions and events and things. I tend to rotate round every few months, play one for a while, etc. For my non-active characters it would be great to have Vanity ships - like my Sci Captain, I tend to put her in the Oberth (T1) just to fly around sector space because it's a cool looking little ship and it's otherwise entirely useless (really, who needs a T1 Zen ship?!). My idea would be to offer some extra bonus for these otherwise useless ships - so the Oberth is a Sci ship, so give it a big bonus to Sci/exploration Doff missions while you've got it active. Or give it the ability to slot an extra 5 Doff missions providing they're Sci/exploration ones. There's tons of non-combat things you can do with ships - If the T1-2 Zen ships suddenly have these extra functions I'd definitely spend Zen on them. Currently the only sub-T5 Zen ships I have are the ones that have been given out in promos over the years because they're basically pointless.

Other:
    • Better bridges. Other than the Voyager, TOS and Kelvin constitution bridges I think all the others are very poor, they need updating). I'd happily pay Zen for better bridges, I want to see a correctly scaled Galaxy bridge, Soverign bridge, Movie-era Constitution Bridge etc. as well as modern bridges that fit the excellent 25th C designs we've been getting.
    • More ship interiors. Again, I'd gladly pay Zen for a wider range of starship interiors. Especially ones that aren't cavernously huge cathedral-like corridors.
    • Ship internal upgrades - I'd pay Zen for extra rooms in my ship, like adding a medical bay where I can heal injuries, a holodeck where I can access the foundry missions, an arboretum (just because I like the idea), etc. etc. But I'd pay more for functional areas that do something than for just decorative.
    • Buying a room in ESD, DS9, Doronza, K-7, Rommie Fleet, New Romulus or some Klingon pit somewhere. Basically having a room, maybe it comes with some extra "bank" space that's specific to that area, like having your own quarters. Maybe you could also buy (I'd pay more Zen) small items of decoration and furniture to customise it.

I think for me, the short of it comes down to this: While I'm very happy to spend Zen on ships, I buy them rarely because I only buy ships that I really want and like the looks of. I occasionally buy lockbox keys, but rarely. I do spend Zen on vanity items, having more Doff's, special Boff's, etc. and I would spend more Zen on smaller things that don't necessarily 'do' much as long as they're cool, or add to my fun, or allow me to enhance the RP experience more, etc. I like supporting STO by buying Zen because I enjoy the game, and I'm happy to buy things when I can afford it, but since the major things to buy are R&D packs, Keys or ships (and for me, those three things aren't often appealing), then having more things to buy would be good.

• silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    mo8ius142 wrote: »
    (...Lots of GREAT stuff...)
    +1 on all these excellent suggestions, particularly new idle animations! Some of my favorite moments have been things like, on the mission with Rodek and Kuumaarke, jumping down the waterfall to take scans, and slapping the tricorder, or when listening to Cooper before suiting up, and the resting-TRIBBLE face reaction to his plan :D

Additionally, definitely more T1 fun ships, and especially more CIVILIAN fun ships, would be really nice. For example, I have an all-Bolian, civilian mining crew, who exist solely to mine dilithium. Levelling him up to get mining access was actually a really fun experience, as that was the first time I'd ever played a noticeably non-human character. Sure, my main is an Alien, I have Romulan and Klingon alts, but from behind, they just look like any regular woman, but the Bolian: No hair, very differently colored skin, cranial ridge, it felt noticeably different to playing the other characters, and in a good way :) But getting back on-point, as a miner, he should be in command of a freighter like the Azura, Sela's souped-up garbage scow, or those freighters in orbit of Argelius II, not a Starfleet vessel. The exterior and interior graphics for those ships already exist, so why not throw the skins over the base code stats for something like the Nova or the Kazon Raider? Doesn't have to be something powerful like an Odyssey, just something which can get from A to B in timely fashion, and maybe even get in a Red Alert or two without being a public embarrassment? Perhaps 3/2 armament, two universal Lt.Cmdr seats, two Lt universal seats, or Lt and Ens universal? Nothing extreme in any discipline, but something flexible so each player can get their best fit?

I would definitely pay zen for something like that (and the above ideas) :) Thanks, devs #MakeItSo
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth