test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= PRIORITY ONE ARMADA =/\= (FED & KDF) [PC] [Xbox]

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
edited May 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
Priority One Armada
CLICK ABOVE IMAGE TO WATCH VIDEO!

The Priority One Armada gaming community is part of the popular Star Trek Podcast, Priority One Podcast. We cover all the latest news for the Star Trek Universe as well as the latest news for STO including interviews with the developers on season updates.

We also produce the popular weekly Twitch Stream, "Priority One Armada LIVE". This is a weekly show covering all the latest news for Star Trek Online as well as the Priority One Armada. After our news segment we move on to the "Away Mission" where we team up with you, the viewers and earn things like Marks, Dilithium etc. With regular free giveaways our weekly Twitch show is a fun experience for all Star Trek Online players. Follow us on twitch.tv/priorityone

Our primary aim is to provide a fun, lively and inclusive gaming experience for all STO players.

Our Armada is composed of 13 Federation fleets and 13 KDF fleets ranging from level 10 Tier 1 to level 85 Tier 5. This ensures that we can offer you a fleet that suites your needs or playstyle, and we always have plenty of open projects for earning fleet credits. Our Fed fleets are "Priority One-Alpha" through to "Omega" and our KDF divisions are "The House of Martok", "The House of Mogh" and "The House of Grilka".

We are a well established casual, mature and very friendly active Armada with over 2,500 members. We hold regular competitions, giveaways, and seasonal events for all our members!

We can assist you with PvE, PvP, Ship Builds, TFO's walkthroughs and Mission Runs / Leveling.

If you would like any further information about our community please don't hesitate to ask any of our members. Alternatively, you can head over to www.priorityonearmada.com for complete information and to submit an application to join any one of our fleets.

We have a fully developed website, complete with discussion forums, guides and information on the promotion and fleet rank system. You can also easily find information on our voice TeamSpeak server and we encourage all members to use voice comms as it makes things much easier such as PvE/PvP groupings, ship building and mission runs. Alternatively, you can just hang out with us for a chat.

NOTE: The use of voice comms is not mandatory!

At the core of the Priority One Armada we have the belief that no member be forced to do anything they don't want to and that real life will always come first. Our aim is to create a fun friendly environment where you are free to play in whatever way suits you.
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
Post edited by winters83 on

Comments

• msloan31msloan31 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, I've heard a lot about priority one from a friend and it sounds just like the group I'm looking for. I really like what I've been told about the giveaways and seasonal events. I was wondering are the events open to all members or do you have to go through a probation period or anything? Anyhow, I'm fairly new to the game so I would appreciate any help you guys can give. I'm a level 52 federation tactical officer. Please send an invite to Sisko@msloan31.
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    msloan31 wrote: »
    Hi, I've heard a lot about priority one from a friend and it sounds just like the group I'm looking for. I really like what I've been told about the giveaways and seasonal events. I was wondering are the events open to all members or do you have to go through a probation period or anything? Anyhow, I'm fairly new to the game so I would appreciate any help you guys can give. I'm a level 52 federation tactical officer. Please send an invite to Sisko@msloan31.

Hi Sisko, I have sent a fleet invite to you so you should get it the next time you log into the game. Regarding the seasonal events, no there is no probation period. We believe in looking after our members and as long as you are a member of any of the Priority One or House of Martok fleets, you are entitled to take part in any of our events! :smile:

As for looking for help, we have many members who are very knowledgeable about the game. If you ever need help with anything or have questions on any part of the game or Armada feel free to ask in our main chat channel. Or if you like you are very welcome to join us on our TeamSpeak voice server. :smile:

So, welcome to the Armada and I look forward to see you in game! :smile:

-Winters
  • josemialotjosemialot Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Sorry, wrong thread..

But join this fleet, they seem to be cool :wink:
    Post edited by josemialot on
  • ilovejesus4213ilovejesus4213 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Newer player here. Looking for a fleet to join. I am currently f2p but I will be subbing on wednesday. I am looking for a place to learn this game and enjoy it. I am new to it but not to mmo's I currently have a romulan(fed), temporal Agent(vulcan), and a KDF I just started yesterday.

Virik and Ralath are my Temp Agent and Romulan. Lorkon is my KDF.
    edited May 2017
    Newer player here. Looking for a fleet to join. I am currently f2p but I will be subbing on wednesday. I am looking for a place to learn this game and enjoy it. I am new to it but not to mmo's I currently have a romulan(fed), temporal Agent(vulcan), and a KDF I just started yesterday.

Virik and Ralath are my Temp Agent and Romulan. Lorkon is my KDF.

Hey @ilovejesus4213 ,

I have sent "Fleet Invites" to your Temp Agent, Romulan and your KDF characters. You should get those invites the next time you log on to each one. You should also find that I have sent you a "Welcome Mail" with some info on the Armada, our website and most importantly our main in game text chat channel. If you have any questions or need help with anything always feel free to ask in our main chat, on our forums on the Armada website or you can mail me directly. :smile:

As for seeking help, we have many members who are very knowledgeable about the game. If you ever need help with anything or have questions on any part of the game or Armada feel free to ask in our main chat channel. Or if you like you are very welcome to join us on our TeamSpeak voice server. Details for which are located on the Armada website at priorityonearmada.com.

Anyway, welcome to the Armada and I look forward to seeing you in game! :smile:

-Winters
  • ilovejesus4213ilovejesus4213 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Awesome Thank you! I will get on website as well! looking forward to learning all I can about this game.
  • retentoretento Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi Winters,

You had posted in my other thread - I would love to join Priority One Armada :)

Can you send me an invite and all required info?
    retento wrote: »
    Hi Winters,

You had posted in my other thread - I would love to join Priority One Armada :)

Can you send me an invite and all required info?

Hiya Tim,

Yep, I remember posting in your thread. I'm glad that you liked what you saw. I have tried to send you a "Fleet Invite" in game but I keep getting the error message that "you are not accepting Fleet Invites". If you can change it so that you "do" accept Fleet Invites and let me know I will resend the invite straight away! :smile:

I would also encourage you to sign up to our website at priorityonearmada.com/. Doing so will give you access to things like our Promotion System, Forums, Voice Server Info etc. If you have any further questions please feel free to hit me up any time or you can ask in our main in game text chat channel. I'll send you a "Welcome Mail" with info on how you can join that. Everyone in that channel is very friendly and helpful!

So welcome to the Armada and I look forward to seeing you in game! :)

-Winters
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I would like to join your fleet I have heard some very good things about it
  • dragonian994#8920 dragonian994 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I don't know if you're still recruiting, or if you would be interested at all in recruiting me, but I am very interested in this fleet. I'm a Level 60 Engineering Character, but I'm new to the game, and I'm only at Level 60 because I leveled too quickly, and, thus, I have really bad equipment all around. I thought that fleet items would help me to pull up my DPS and help me with getting some good ground kits, but the fleet I was part of (Which I have now left) never had ANY of its holdings provisioned. I'm just generally looking for a fleet that's willing to help me out. I always provide materials to fleet projects, and I try to contribute as much as I can and frequently. I doubt you'd be interested, but my Player Tag is Andronax@dragonian994#8920. By the way, cool recruitment video!
    I don't know if you're still recruiting, or if you would be interested at all in recruiting me, but I am very interested in this fleet. I'm a Level 60 Engineering Character, but I'm new to the game, and I'm only at Level 60 because I leveled too quickly, and, thus, I have really bad equipment all around. I thought that fleet items would help me to pull up my DPS and help me with getting some good ground kits, but the fleet I was part of (Which I have now left) never had ANY of its holdings provisioned. I'm just generally looking for a fleet that's willing to help me out. I always provide materials to fleet projects, and I try to contribute as much as I can and frequently. I doubt you'd be interested, but my Player Tag is Andronax@dragonian994#8920. By the way, cool recruitment video!

Hi Andronax,

As requested I have sent you a fleet invite to one of our fleets within our Armada. You should get it the next time you log into your character. I have also sent you a "Welcome Mail" with some info on the Armada, our website and a code to join our main chat channel. If you have any questions or need help with anything always feel free to ask in that chat channel. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. So, welcome to the Armada and I look forward to seeing you in game! :smile:

P.S. Thanks for the complement about the video, I'm glad that you liked it!

-Winters
  • msloan31msloan31 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey, I just wanted to post a thank you for letting me part of the Armada. I had a lot of fun during the Armadas anniversary even though I didn't win any top prizes I still got a lot of nice things. I cant wait to see what you guys come up with next. All of you are doing a fantastic job from I can see. Thanks again.
  • raahzielraahziel Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Hey, ive been thinking about joining a fleet and spent a little time looking here on the forums and you guys seem to be a popular and active group.
    Im a KDF DM Gorn main player, ive played on and off for a few years but there is still much more I need to learn. You did say you have KDF fleets as well as Fed so thats perfect. Havent been in a fleet for a long time but im more active in the game again so I am looking for a good group to join and hopefully I can contribute.

Qapla'!
    raahziel wrote: »
    Hey, ive been thinking about joining a fleet and spent a little time looking here on the forums and you guys seem to be a popular and active group.
    Im a KDF DM Gorn main player, ive played on and off for a few years but there is still much more I need to learn. You did say you have KDF fleets as well as Fed so thats perfect. Havent been in a fleet for a long time but im more active in the game again so I am looking for a good group to join and hopefully I can contribute.

Qapla'!

Hey @raahziel,

Thanks for reaching out and contacting us. Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I've had some personal things going on in real life and my time has been limited. Anyway, yes we have several fleets on both the Fed and KDF factions. Our main KDF fleet is "The House of Martok". If you have any questions you would like answered please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. If not just leave your full and correct "Character@Handle" and I will send you a fleet invite. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Regards,
    Winters
  • raahzielraahziel Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    winters83 wrote: »
    raahziel wrote: »

Qapla'!

Hey @raahziel,

Thanks for reaching out and contacting us. Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I've had some personal things going on in real life and my time has been limited. Anyway, yes we have several fleets on both the Fed and KDF factions. Our main KDF fleet is "The House of Martok". If you have any questions you would like answered please let me know and I will do my best to answer them. If not just leave your full and correct "Character@Handle" and I will send you a fleet invite. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Regards,
    Winters

Thanks for the reply, The House of Martok is a very fitting name I like it. My handle is straightforward raahziel@raahziel look forward to joining up.
  • larzzral#3721 larzzral Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are any of the fleets with a role play focus? New to the game. Federation alien engineer and would love to find some people to play with
    Are any of the fleets with a role play focus? New to the game. Federation alien engineer and would love to find some people to play with

Hi @larzzral#3721,

I'm afraid that "Role Play" is not something that we focus on as a group. We tend to focus more on assisting members level, build up marks, work on builds, holding competitions and giveaways etc. I'm sorry if this is not what you are looking for.

-Winters
  • ecliptix22ecliptix22 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello. I have decided to look for a fleet. I am back from a two year hiatus. Maybe even a bit longer. I use to play a lot but quit with my gf at the time to play another game. Decided to come back and enjoying the game.

I have never been a part of a fleet, I am lvl 60 with a T5 Multi Mission Science Vessel. I am going to work on getting a T6 and regearing etc.

I am not sure what I want or need of a fleet as I have not been in one but as long as I can earn Fleet Creds and work towards being able to buy fleet items etc Im happy. Toss me a pm or message here if you have questions or anything.
    oh I am Azaezil@ecliptix22 in game
    I submitted a application on the website
    ecliptix22 wrote: »
    Hello. I have decided to look for a fleet. I am back from a two year hiatus. Maybe even a bit longer. I use to play a lot but quit with my gf at the time to play another game. Decided to come back and enjoying the game.

I have never been a part of a fleet, I am lvl 60 with a T5 Multi Mission Science Vessel. I am going to work on getting a T6 and regearing etc.

I am not sure what I want or need of a fleet as I have not been in one but as long as I can earn Fleet Creds and work towards being able to buy fleet items etc Im happy. Toss me a pm or message here if you have questions or anything.

Hey @ecliptix22,

I have sent you a fleet invite to the character that you ask one for. You should get it the next time to log on that character. If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask on our chat channel in game, on our website or if you like you are welcome to join us on voice. Anyway, welcome to the Armada and I look forward to seeing you in game! :)

-Winters
  • strebaccastrebacca Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi. I'm looking for a great fleet to be a part of. I'd appreciate an invite if you're still recruiting. IGN is Seeker@strebacca.
  • maxfaraday55maxfaraday55 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey I would love to join the fleet. Last two I joined were empty most of the time.

Fed: Rincewind@vimi

KDF: Maela@vimi
    strebacca wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for a great fleet to be a part of. I'd appreciate an invite if you're still recruiting. IGN is Seeker@strebacca.

I have sent the fleet invite to your character. You should get it the next time you log in on that character. Welcome to the Armada! :)

-Winters
    Hey I would love to join the fleet. Last two I joined were empty most of the time.

Fed: Rincewind@vimi

KDF: Maela@vimi

I have sent a fleet invite to your Fed character from our Priority One-Gamma fleet and one fleet invite to your KDF from our House of Martok fleet. You should get both the next time you log in on both characters. I have also sent you a "Welcome Mail", it has a code to join our main chat channel in game, it also has some info on the Armada and our website. I think you will find that we pretty much always have a number of members on throughout the day since we are not just one fleet but a full Armada of fleets. Anyway, welcome to the Armada! :smile: If you have any questions please feel free to ask in our main chat channel or on our website.

-Winters
  • ryzkenarin#7138 ryzkenarin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    A great fleet to be part of, regardless of your activity level. I've never known them to be anything less than a friendly & helpful bunch. Of course, I don't play as much as many (and participate in fleet activities even less); but that's never been an issue.

Want to do your own thing within a fleet? Priority One.
    Want to be part of something large & productive? Priority One.

I joined when I was still quite newbie, and found it a good fit. I still haven't out-grown them; with 5 Fleet Admirals, and a Dahar Master (with a 2nd on the way).
    enjin-1234688-16833012-blue.png
    Hey @ryzkenarin#7138,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm delighted that you are happy with Priority One and have had a positive experience as I'm sure most of our members have. To be honest, it's because of members like you that has made our success so great! :) Anyway, thanks again for making the post and i look forward to seeing you in game.

-Winters
  • captainhaseocaptainhaseo Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    i sumitted a application on the site i wish to join ASAP please im in need of guidance on how to play the game again lol
    i sumitted a application on the site i wish to join ASAP please im in need of guidance on how to play the game again lol

Hi @captainhaseo,

I tried to send you a fleet invite but I keep getting the error message that "the character does not exist". Could you please confirm your full and correct "Character@Handle" and I'll resend the fleet invite straight away. Thanks!

-Winters
  • telekill2012telekill2012 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Hello. I just submitted an application to join the PS4 side of your fleet. I'm really looking forward to it.