Options

Would you want a terran empire mini faction

13»

Comments

• Options
    kikskenkiksken Member Posts: 664 Arc User
    Hell but HELLLLL no!!!
    How is anything not what it is?

All the current in-game factions play exactly like they would in lore, unless you simple mindedly try to reduce them to TOS era one dimensional badguys.
    And of course you misunderstand.
    What I meant is: Take Borg, personal adaptive shielding.
    After at the most three shots (as said a few times in the series) their shields adapt, but not in the game (players I mean).
    IMHO, if you like to add something, then add the whole Borg, not some adjusted for whatever reason Borg.
    So, yes, it is NOT what it is supposed to be.
    Klingons don't get drunk.
    They just get less sober.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Yes
    What happens if my evil counter part replaces me?

He would shower everyone with money and gifts, hugs would be served warmly, and no Dev will be joked about or hassled! They would only be praised and given logical and kind feed back no matter what they did.

Nothing but interesting posts and the trolls would have nice fresh paint jobs on their bridges!

Is that what we all want? Is it really!? I ask you right now.

By the way, this Phaser is fully charged.........*backs away slowly and quickly slips out of the forum *

Crash' evil mirror twin

article-1327904-00041FC100000258-493_233x392.jpg
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Yes but idea must be revised ( State what you would do differnt)
    Yes but also release a Romulan Star Empire mini-faction, and allow the option of porting existing characters and entire fleet facilities to these mini-factions.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »

and reyan i seriously hope cryptic gets off their dead duffs and get you the T6 Nova its long overdue YOU HAR ME CRYPTIC REYAN NEED HIS T6 NOVA!!

Thankyou, I appreciate the support. It's been a very long wait - wish I could see an end to this waiting for it, but alas...... :(

I pledge to buy a T6 Nova if they release it. Heck I'd probably buy the 3-pack as I couldn't go without a similarly tiny & nimble warbird provided it too looks good, and they're science ships which is justification enough.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    No, for reasons others have stated. We don't need another half-baked faction. We already have MU ships/costumes/weapons. We don't need a Terran half-faction.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Try this in your sig.

1porz0.jpg

Like this?
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    zanibarzanibar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yes
    Yes, because it would be fun. Already have an Andorian with story of leaving the Mirror due to infractions with the Terran empire. Wouldn't take a lot to make a mini faction as their is so much already made up.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Yes
    reyan01 wrote: »

and reyan i seriously hope cryptic gets off their dead duffs and get you the T6 Nova its long overdue YOU HAR ME CRYPTIC REYAN NEED HIS T6 NOVA!!

Thankyou, I appreciate the support. It's been a very long wait - wish I could see an end to this waiting for it, but alas...... :(

Np man my main may be a tac but my second is a sci who flies an eternal class , if they dropped the T6 nova id buy it as soon as i got cash in hand...unless they put it in a R&D pack then they can fly it up their...ahem well besides that , anyways id like to get a t6 nova myself :)
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    What happens if my evil counter part replaces me?

He would shower everyone with money and gifts, hugs would be served warmly, and no Dev will be joked about or hassled! They would only be praised and given logical and kind feed back no matter what they did.

Nothing but interesting posts and the trolls would have nice fresh paint jobs on their bridges!

Is that what we all want? Is it really!? I ask you right now.

By the way, this Phaser is fully charged.........*backs away slowly and quickly slips out of the forum *

Crash' evil mirror twin

article-1327904-00041FC100000258-493_233x392.jpg

444.gif
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!