test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online [PC/Console] - 2017 May Giveaways (Non-Cryptic)

Comments

• bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I just realized something...

Thank you for more than a year servicing the community with this info unotetsu!

I had to get that out.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    I just realized something...

Thank you for more than a year servicing the community with this info unotetsu!

I had to get that out.​​

*Blushes Uncontrollably.....

You are welcome!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
    Added trektoday giveaway

I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Is the Orion officer still available? I won't be level 5 until tomorrow (only 8 points away from Lv 5), so I can't check.

Also, a couple of questions about it for anyone that has it:
    1. What costumes does it have; Fed or KDF-style?
    2. Is it a single claim officer or Account-wide, like the Holo-Leeta?
    3. Can Fed-aligned Romulans claim it?
    4. Is it of a specific gender or can you pick?
    Post edited by tyler002 on
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    > @unotetsu said:
    > Added trektoday giveaway

That one already expired (entries were due to midnight may 7th)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    @tyler002 I can at least answer the first two questions. It is the regular diplomacy boff, limited to KDF costumes and a single unlock. In addition, if you already have a diplo boff you have to dismiss that one first.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • torharrytorharry Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Is the Orion officer still available? I won't be level 5 until tomorrow (only 8 points away from Lv 5), so I can't check.

Also, a couple of questions about it for anyone that has it:
    1. What costumes does it have; Fed or KDF-style?
    2. Is it a single claim officer or Account-wide, like the Holo-Leeta?
    3. Can Fed-aligned Romulans claim it?
    4. Is it of a specific gender or can you pick?

1) Kdf style. You can get something to look Federation-ish with a bit of work. (K13 suit, Krenim jackets, etc., stuff that work for both sides.)
    2) Single claim, on one character. I got to rank 5 yesterday and could not use the code I recieved, due to having used one I got from someone nice late last week. (I gave it away, so can't help anyone there).
    3) I do not know, but I presume so. However I must point out I picked the boff on my Agent of Yesterday character, which already had a Gorn from the diplomacy exchange. And it worked. It may be an AoY bug/fixed feature. But you should be aware of this, if you want to try to have two diplomacy exchange boffs. My Gorn (science, wish he was tactical now *slap!* You got lucky, you foo!) was already in my rooster (not just a "candidate") when I picked up the Orion.
    4) She is always a girl.

She came with these traits;
    - Mental Discipline
    - Seductive (less threath)*
    - Superior Peak Health
    - Superior Sure Footed
    *Unfortunately no "Seduce" (confuse), which I think is a fun Orion trait.
    I presume all come like this based on my one boff. Which is a very sound scientific deduction on my part.
  • edrogenedrogen Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Another Season13 Giveaway
    saw this just now - just needs an email

http://www.mmorpg.com/star-trek-online/news/season-13-escalation-giveaway-1000044186
    Added mmorpg.com giveaway!
    edited May 2017
    unotetsu wrote: »
    @unotetsu
    you have it crossed out - it's good through this Friday May 12.
    edrogen wrote: »
    @unotetsu
    you have it crossed out - it's good through this Friday May 12.

Fixed it Thanks!
    Reminder, some of the giveaway are starting to send out E-mail, you may want to check your e-mail to see if you have won anything.
    Just curious if anyone has won a dreadnought yet.

Nope, but a mirror shuttle (which I already got from the charity thing a while back) pig-23.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »

Nope, but a mirror shuttle (which I already got from the charity thing a while back) pig-23.gif

I also got the runabout, and already had it. But that's cool, I gave it to my fleets XO as a thank you for all he has done for us as a fleet.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
    Try to add note at bottom..
    Added ( two p dot com ) guiveaway
    They have added a URL filter on the forum, that is why I couldn't update my bleeping giveaways thread....
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    They have added a URL filter on the forum, that is why I couldn't update my bleeping giveaways thread....

Thanks, i just entered in the 2p giveaway, as always, thanks for all your work!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    Cannot seem to add anything
    gaevsman wrote: »

Thanks, i just entered in the 2p giveaway, as always, thanks for all your work!

I enjoy doing it, I enter the contests too and from time to time I win a few things and I get to share with the community, It helps keep people in STO and I need fleet mates, LOL

• downdiggerdowndigger Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    So I go to this give a way You have a link for https://na.alienwarearena. com/ucf/show/1563103/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/star-trek-online-federation-orion-science-bridge-officer-key-giveaway

And start to get this ARP level they require to enter the contest only to be told by another forum user on there site the give a way ended ... nothing on there site says its over and nothing on this ARC forum says it has ended what is the scoop ..... did I waste a month on the Alien Wares site for no reason ?
    4c02cccf09523a701c0e4f3b9aa56374.jpg
    Where it all began
    edited May 2017
    @unotetsu Thank you for your great community service. You should however check the links, most of these giveaways have expired by now and can safely be crossed out pig-1.gif

EDIT: In fact, all of them have expired (may 12th) except for the f2p.com one and that's due to tomorrow pig-23.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    sorry about that, I have been busy with the mirror universe event, i will get it updated tonite, thanks for the reminder,
    @unotetsu Thank you for your great community service. You should however check the links, most of these giveaways have expired by now and can safely be crossed out pig-1.gif

EDIT: In fact, all of them have expired (may 12th) except for the f2p.com one and that's due to tomorrow pig-23.gif​​

they are not all expired, i just got the Orion Boff today, and it looks like there are about 1400 keys left
    > @edrogen said:
    > they are not all expired, i just got the Orion Boff today, and it looks like there are about 1400 keys left

All the dreadnaught/runabout ones at least. The orion from alienware I can't say since once you claimed a key you can't see how many keys are left. But comnentators wrote they were too late so we assumed it was over
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Fix the broken links in your post and I //might// click on one of them.
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
    > @edrogen said:
    > they are not all expired, i just got the Orion Boff today, and it looks like there are about 1400 keys left

All the dreadnaught/runabout ones at least. The orion from alienware I can't say since once you claimed a key you can't see how many keys are left. But comnentators wrote they were too late so we assumed it was over

They were definitely wrong, before I claimed my code it said there were over 1400 left.
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for posting these contests as I actually won a 26th Century Heavy Dreadnought that will get me to play again as I tried to get one with the R&D boxes when that promo was running with no luck. I should have just used that Zen and got the Tier 6 Dreadnought Cruiser as I like the Tier 5 version so the upgrade would be nice but I can just think of it as this Enterprise-J I won costing me 4000 zen instead. I will need to figure out a nice beam or cannon visual to use on it and read up on what consoles I will need to up the turn rate as trying it out on Tribble it really is a whale of a ship.