test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ship tailor bug for fleet aquarius (t5-U)

generaldisaster#4313 generaldisaster Member Posts: 373 Arc User
edited May 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just went into the ship tailor to shange hull material foe my fleet aquarius, and discovered that i am unable to do so. additionally, i discovered that the ship template is also missing for the ship, which is probably the reason i can't shange the hull material. I don't know if this bug affects the regular aquarius or non t5-u versions of the ship. I have had the ship quite a while, so i know there is a probem. right now the only way to change hull material is to hit the random button, but those random choices do not include hull material above hull 4. so i can not choose hull materials hull 5, hull 6, hull 7, upgrade. Please fix this ASAP!

P.S. I could be wrong, but i think the Veteran hull material is missing on this shio as well (I'm a lifer so I have access to the veteran hull material).
Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
Tagged:

Comments

• sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I can confirm this issue. I, too, have always been unable to change the hull material on my Fleet Aquarius. A fix to this would be great.