test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D'Kora Skin for the Nandi

Never saw the wish to make it possible to use the D'Kora Skin at the Nandi if i own both.
The Nandi is a very strong ship, but i never used it often, cause it is (sorry) ugly like hell.

Would be really nice to have the Option at the tailor to Switch the Ship Skin.
Don't think this would be a big Thing for the Devs ;)

LLAP o:)
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"

Comments

• orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    They're completely different ships. That'd be like wanting the Defiant skin for the Galaxy. It just doesn't make any sense.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    When the Nandi was announced, I pretty much had the same reaction as everyone else. EWWWWWW....

However, the design grew on me and now I actually prefer it to the D'kora. Also, OP. If you want to fly a D'kora, throw down the 40-50 Million EC and fly one.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    > @salazarraze said:
    > When the Nandi was announced, I pretty much had the same reaction as everyone else. EWWWWWW....
    >
    > However, the design grew on me and now I actually prefer it to the D'kora. Also, OP. If you want to fly a D'kora, throw down the 40-50 Million EC and fly one.

I am using the K5u D'Kora at every Ferengi Char ;-)
  • littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    > @orangeitis said:
    > They're completely different ships. That'd be like wanting the Defiant skin for the Galaxy. It just doesn't make any sense.

I know they are completly different.
    100% agree.

Sense or nonsense: turn at esd or drozana 1 x 360degrees and tell me again about sense of a not 100% fitting ship skin :-) :-)
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    > @orangeitis said:
    > They're completely different ships. That'd be like wanting the Defiant skin for the Galaxy. It just doesn't make any sense.

I know they are completly different.
    100% agree.

Sense or nonsense: turn at esd or drozana 1 x 360degrees and tell me again about sense of a not 100% fitting ship skin :-) :-)

Then you're completely missing the point of different ships.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    If you turn a Nandi in a 360° angle, you'll end up with the same angle you started from. :P You may have meant 180°.

But in any case, different ships, even if there is a slight resemblance when seen from a difference angle.

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1