test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

19th Heavy Reconaissance Squadron is looking for active players.

patrickngopatrickngo Member Posts: 9,954 Arc User
edited May 2017 in Fleet Recruitment
KDF aligned, PC only (at present)

We're still growing, so there's room to dump your marks.

Policies: Store access: Open to the limits of our provisions.
Rank/promotion policy: are you active? do you play? are you on-line? are you willing to actually put time into your KDF or KDF-aligned Romulan character? Participation is key to promotion, with promotion comes the ability to effect change.
Each rank permits the holder to promote someone below them, access to different areas of the Fleet Bank, and influence over fleet policy.

Our fleet is linked to an armada of KDF fleets that still has room to grow. You won't be sitting there with no credit and tons of marks, we keep projects open and feeding regularly.

Combat bonuses are maintained weekly.

Amenities:

T3 dilithium mine,
T2 Spire
T2 Lab
T3 Shipyard (working on T4)
Plenty of space for Alts on the roster.
Bloodwine bowl in the Starbase (for buffing)

The 19th is affiliated with Temporal Armada and we share a Teamspeak channel with that organization. Voice comms are encouraged, but not required.

we also maintain a common channel with the Fed side.

Player types we're looking for: Social, tactical, we like PvP'ers and we like PvE'ers, as long as you're active.

If you're not "at endgame level" that's great. joining while you're leveling can turn decent benefits to your playing in the form of having that credit when you hit fifty, and being able to buy good gear right out of the gate instead of waiting.

The 19th Heavy Reconaissance Squadron is a KDF fleet.
Nature doesn't HAVE to be nice, or polite.

Free Hong Kong.

Post edited by patrickngo on

Comments

• hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    The 19th Heavy Reconaissance Squadron is a KDF fleet.

This is "burying the lede" a bit, IMO. Consider putting it at the top instead.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Are you a console fleet? I've got lvl 60 Klingon and KDF-aligned Romulans that would like to partner with you. AboundedOrc0
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I'm Mr. Sadly to hear that, and it seems a common experience each and every time that a fleet recruitment post entices me. My KDF contingent will have to continue cutting a dusty trail sans fleet affiliation, it seems. I have tried to make a go of it with a few starter fleets, but frankly those always seem to be stacked in favor of a coterie of bestest buddies to the exclusion of everyone else.

So been there, done that!