test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The new PVP

Now you can do PVP and earn something with it. but hell no one is using it nor playing the rep been there the whole time I was online. but nobody even doing the pvp stuff so how we would even complete this newly rep. There is a nice bonus but yeah if no one is doing pvp how to complete it... ???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    Now you can do PVP and earn something with it. but hell no one is using it nor playing the rep been there the whole time I was online. but nobody even doing the pvp stuff so how we would even complete this newly rep. There is a nice bonus but yeah if no one is doing pvp how to complete it... ???

i'been playing every day, perhaps your time zone?, it's true that sometimes the pug loses, but its quite fun..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • risingwolfshadowrisingwolfshadow Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    I'd say it's fun regardless of win or loose.
    Even better in elite due to a lack of fail conditions and a lack of time for PvP.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    gaevsman wrote: »
    kirk2390 wrote: »

i'been playing every day, perhaps your time zone?, it's true that sometimes the pug loses, but its quite fun..

This may be a little basic but it's another piece of advice worth stating here (because you never know where people are coming from.)

Actually queue for events, don't just look.

People may be expecting to rush into any given queue like their favorite STF or CCA. They see "nobody" in another queue and think "oh no, I can't get in! Nobody is here!!!!" But that doesn't mean that other people aren't also looking or that people won't turn up within the next few minutes. That's how (in principle) the queue system works, step into line and wait for a match to form around you. Even if you're the first one in, you can still get something together as you serve as the nucleus for incoming players. With old queues that's certainly more difficult, but wargames the OP should have little problem getting a game together (even at higher difficulty settings) provided they actually queue.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The counter is easily proven wrong sometimes it shows 0 even if you're in the queue yourself so it obviously should show at least 1.