test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Moral

I am sure alot of you are like me; addicted to Foundry. Whether it is creating missions or exploring someone elses imagination through their creations it grabs you like 'The Game' in ST:TNG.
Naturally, as a result of the Foundry going down again I am having withdrawal symptons and to make up for this I am now spending 300% more time at the gym and painting more.

My question is; What are the rest of you doing to fill this hole in your life?
STAR TREK CONTINUES
Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy

Comments

• psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    I've been playing a lot of Stellaris. About halfway through building a Dyson Sphere that will sustain my fleets long enough to conquer the galaxy and purge all alien life. >:D
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Perfect time for foundry writing.
  • odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    That's what she said.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    My question is; What are the rest of you doing to fill this hole in your life?

Thinking of all the cool foundry props/maps I want!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Thinking of all the cool foundry props/maps I want!

I wouldn't mind a TMP and ENT ship interior and bridges. It would open SO many options and doors.
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
    TRIBBLE YOU ALL; FOUNDRY IS BACK! :smiley:
    STAR TREK CONTINUES