test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iconian Probe Datacore

trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
Big question. Is the Iconian Probe Datacore been removed from the game? I have played 3 Iconian PvE missions and have yet received one, even the reputation project to get one Iconian Probe Daracore for 100 Iconian Marks is not in the Iconian Reputation project list. Is this an issue?

Comments

• ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    I got one Thursday night from Gateway to Grethor Advanced, and have been turning marks into them for the past 5 days, so they are still around. The 100 Marks mission (Elite Iconian Resistance Compensation) has been moved further down the upgrade project list, for me it now shows as the 5th one down, past the three that turn marks to dilithium, and the one that turns cores into dilithium. In fact, filled it out 2 seconds ago.

I did not get cores when I T5'd the rep a few weeks ago on my AOY toon, don't know if that's as intended or not.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I have not played any of the queue missions since the patch, but I can confirm that "Breaking The Wall" and "With Our Last Breath" on Kobali Prime do reward the Iconian Probe Datacore. In fact, upon completing each mission the Datacore and the Ancient Power Cell along with Iconian / Delta marks are rewarded at the same time. However, only at most two of each elite mark will be given in a 20 hour cooldown period.
  • trwarbucktrwarbuck Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    They have not been rewarded for me. Not even the project is available.
    I just finished doing other Reputation PvE missions for marks. I am not receiving any of the Reputation items. I am just receiving the marks and the R&D items. As for the project that gives the Reputation item for the cost of 100 Reputation marks, I can only do one such mission every 24 hours. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    In terms of missions rewarding them, you are queuing for advanced or elite missions aren't you? Reason I ask is that the new Queue UI defaults to normal difficulty which doesn't reward the elite marks (should be able to tell from the type of R&D pack received - e.g. does it contain very rare and/or salvaged tech).

In terms of trade normal marks for elite marks rep projects, do you have over 100 marks available when looking for it? Again they've made some tweaks in terms of visibility of rep projects so that some of the trade in missions (like elite marks to dilithium) are only visible when you have enough of the marks to trade.

Just a few thoughts based on what's changed this week with the patch and hence what might be the cause, if it's not them I'm afraid I'm not sure what's up.
    Yeah, the new UI is terrible. The first time I used I accidentally played CCN rather than CCA since I did not realize I needed to change the default Normal to Advanced.

I just played BotSE and I can confirm that I received two Iconian Datacores; as expected.
    How do I change the default? Yes I have over 100 Marks, still no project.
    For queue missions with more than one difficulty level, click the drop down icon (upside down triangle) in the mission's skill column to change the difficulty level.

To select the "Elite Iconian Resistance Compensation" project in the reputation tab to convert 100 marks to the elite marks, click on the project box that states "Upgrades Available". From there scroll down on the available projects. The project you are looking for is second to last.