test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground boff specialization abilities

koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
These are unable to be slotted on some of my away team boffs since the patch. My Command boffs cannot use Command abilities for instance and I'm stuck with generic skills.

Comments

• wildeye042wildeye042 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Ditto. Romulan BOff on Fed Science Captain. Command skills listed but unselectable.
  • gilgamesh2008gilgamesh2008 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here, cannot use any skill on Boffs that were trained in a specialization for those skill, example, an Eng, can only use Eng skills, even though it was trained as a temporal, and had temporal skills mounted previous to new season.
  • whycrypticwhycryptic Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I have run into this on my BOffs that use the command specialization. Exactly as described above, they can't slot command abilities. I still need to check other specializations.

Edit: I have also found that BOffs that had the command specialization before the patch cannot slot ground command abilities, and their space command abilities were reset, but could be reslotted.

In addition, the BOffs with the temporal specialization have suffered the same fate. All their abilities were reset. The space temporal abilities could be reslotted, but the ground temporal abilities could not.

BOffs with the Intel specialization seem to be unaffected.
  • nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Same here, just ran into this as I start doing some ground missions. None of my ground Boffs can use any specialization abilities... I think I'm just going to take a break until we get another patch. Cryptic, you nerfed too much, and screwed too much up, I'm disappointed.
  • sophia#6343 sophia Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Hi, I'm having the same problem as well. :(
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
  • spotloresspotlores Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My Boffs screen for my first officer (Command skills) is FUBAR. Please fix soon. She WAS my best boff. <3
  • arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    The same here, can't change Command or Temporal ground Boff skills
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I could - once. But they immediately reset. On a possibly related, probably unrelated note, my piezo electric active space power disappeared as well, and isn't in the power choice.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • bluejacket2bluejacket2 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I have the same problem with Temporal powers
  • vanclifvanclif Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same here

After the new season 13 Patch I cant use my Bridge officer ground abillities for commando and time agent anymore.
    (Spy still works)

In Space everything works correctly but on the ground I cant even slot them to the active abilities. A Tac can only use Tactical ground skills, Sci only Sci and so on.
  • koppsterkoppster Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Fix is in for todays patch. Hopefully this will be resolved.