test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account bank issue

ravnica1989ravnica1989 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Hey fellow trekkies,had to take a leave of absence since two Decembers ago,and I just noticed that all my toons don't have access to the account banking system anymore,not sure if it's a bug,my having a "silver" account or something.some constructive input would be great please.if I have to use the Zen I can soon.
Post edited by ravnica1989 on

Comments

• acidantzacidantz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Are you using calling the Azura in space to access the account bank, because i have notice that it doesn't work anymore for account bank. Have you tried the bank within the space stations (ESD, DS9 etc)?
  • ravnica1989ravnica1989 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    no in the bridge and in ESD to access it and it just says "you may not access the account bank at this time."
  • misterlozmisterloz Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    You get the account bank either by being LTS or paying the monthly sub, or if you buy it from the c-store.

If you've done this already and have no access at all then it's a bug.
    Remember that in space you must transfer to the bridge of your ship or shuttle to use the account bank and not from the Vov'wl/Azura II.
  • ravnica1989ravnica1989 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Ok thanks a bunch,if I can get my hands on some cash,ill invest it in the game.
  • nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Ok thanks a bunch,if I can get my hands on some cash,ill invest it in the game.

A one time sub for $15 isn't a bad deal, especially if your focus is one character. For that one character, so long as you level it, you will permanently get extra bag space, bank space, Boff slots, some respec tokens and a few other goodies as well as a permanent 20 slot account bank... just an fyi If you plan on sticking around, and LTS will get you all that and then some, forever.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Consider buying the maximum number of Slots for the Account Bank as well. Worth the effort for storing all those items every one of your characters use.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.