test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VR Aegis Doff Confirmation Please.

skiptomalooskiptomaloo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
So a while back I opened some Xindi lock boxes and got this doff. Prof. Jefferson Hawk.
I opened the box on a KDF toon and the doff was bound on pickup. Can anybody confirm if this is only happening to the KDF side when you get this doff, or is the same on the FED side ?

In all honesty a lock box doff that binds on pick up is kind of redundant.

Prof. Jefferson Hawk.

Thanks for any input on this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by skiptomaloo on

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seems to be bind on pickup, same as Gumarre...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • birzarkbirzark Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    That is the only R&D doff that binds, also why is the KDF doff VR and the Fed one is only Rare?
  • skiptomalooskiptomaloo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    birzark wrote: »
    That is the only R&D doff that binds, also why is the KDF doff VR and the Fed one is only Rare?

Just to clarify, the VR doff wasn't a reward for having max crafting skill. It was obtained from a lock box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tbwsto#8925 tbwsto Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I can confirm that Prof. Jefferson Hawk is also available on the Federation side. I only have him on one character, but it is Federation.
    9E5JBSh.png
    Trust Ivonova, trust yourself, everybody else- shoot 'em
  • captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    tbwmrsking wrote: »
    I can confirm that Prof. Jefferson Hawk is also available on the Federation side. I only have him on one character, but it is Federation.

Where is he aquired at or how? Thanks

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    tbwmrsking wrote: »

Where is he aquired at or how? Thanks

I'd have to actually scroll up to the top of this thread to confirm it but I do believe the OP specifically stated the DOFF was received from a lock box.....

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    From that Xindi Lockbox and is Bind on Acquire. You will never, obviously, find him on the Exchange. Available to both Factions.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns