test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of the Bat'leth Accolade

carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Klingon Discussion
I'm currently reading the IKS Gorkon series, and it introduced the Order of the Bat'leth a group like the Knights Templar (in a sense) among the Klingon empire, so I thought it was pretty cool when I learned you could get the accolade title in game.

I need to kill federation ships, 300 of them I think, so what is the best way to do that besides pvp?

Thanks,

Kung the Destroyer
Post edited by carcosa#4225 on

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Empire Defense--Federation.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »

Huh????
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User

Huh????

Go to Kahless Expanse in Omega Leonis sector (the main Klingon sector) and hunt down groups of Starfleet ships, that's about the fastest way to destroy that many Federation ships. For added value, pick up the "Empire Defense - Federation" mission from the female Klingon Commander (I forgot her name) at the Klingon Arena in First City on Qo'noS, so you can get some dilithium and xp rewards to go with it.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    aleluya#3402 aleluya Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    The Empire Defense missions are one of the best way to level up T6 ships for traits.
    tlhIngan maH! taHjaj!
  • Options
    revanindustriesrevanindustries Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    Telling the devs our secrets eh?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Huh????
    shpoks wrote: »

Huh????

Go to Kahless Expanse in Omega Leonis sector (the main Klingon sector) and hunt down groups of Starfleet ships, that's about the fastest way to destroy that many Federation ships. For added value, pick up the "Empire Defense - Federation" mission from the female Klingon Commander (I forgot her name) at the Klingon Arena in First City on Qo'noS, so you can get some dilithium and xp rewards to go with it.

Thanks for sharing this, tried to google around a bit to figure it out but never would have found this. Kung the Destroyer is now a member of the Order of the Bat'leth!!! Qapla'!!!
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    LOL I haven't done much Empire Defense since the launch months of this game. In those days the only real ways to level was spamming Empire Defense ad nauseum (got old real fast) or PVP at every level, every rank until cap. I did the latter, especially in those days lots of Feds were looking for a fight.

Good times!
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    Thanks for sharing this, tried to google around a bit to figure it out but never would have found this. Kung the Destroyer is now a member of the Order of the Bat'leth!!! Qapla'!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the Klingon elite club, warrior! Qapla'!

- Dahar Master Bahn, Order of the Bat'leth

;)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User

congrats and welcome warrior now go and delete all your Feddy bear toons and prove your worth to the Empire. Qapla
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Is there an Accolade for killing Tholians? Nevermind...looked it up...Spider's Bane. Who said they were spiders?
    klingon-bridge.jpg