test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Additional Changes to Stealth Module?

Had a question about the revised Stealth Module and timing options available in the engine.

Is it possible for the stealth portion of the effect to be set up so it lasts until clicked again if out of combat? If you're in stealth when combat starts the current limited window of stealth would begin 'ticking' immediately.

This would restore the scouting potential (and social zone amusement) while keeping the new combat behavior.

Any insight you can share would be welcome. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I don't stealth but i agree with you. it should be toggle until you engage in combat. like if you fire a weapon or something. but the current change is kinda a temporary stealth. which is ok if it you can access it for a science or engineering character please make that possible via kit frame. But for a total tactical reasons,
    nikeix wrote: »
    This would restore the scouting potential (and social zone amusement) while keeping the new combat behavior.

I totall agree with that assessment. it is fun to stealth and stay stealth until you need to attack something. unless there is a device that detects stealth thing and you are in that detection area for 30 secs or more and it triggers that automatic failure of your steath device and you are visible. environmental conditions or choice should disable the cloak. there was a time where anwsering a hail would force decloak a ship. which was dumb. So that should be also address saying if a person with the stealth module turned on would not be force revealed if answering a popup box.