test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intrepid Nacelle problem

charliereynaldscharliereynalds Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello

I have an issue with my intrepid. While in sector space the nacelles were always in raised position and when at ESD or entering a planetary system the nacelles would go into lowered postion.

Note: When the intrepid enters an area like ESD or planetary system for a brief second i see the nacelles go from raised to lowered but when i warp out of ESD or a planetary sysem the nacelles do not go into raised position when warping out.

Please fix this

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Don't hold your breath for that one.
    Ship animations tend to break frequently, rarely get fixed and even then break soon again afterwards.
    Lost count on how often the Intrepid family was bugged already. :s
  • Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    Along with the Risian Cruiser's sails. The Pilot ship animations. I think the Aquarius nacelles still don't animate right (but at least they are now attached to the ship). Kelvin Timeline ship animations are broken.

All since the "animation revamp" that improved things, despite now extinguishing fires, scanning, mining etc don't animate properly on the ground.

Unfortunately, the animation revamp was now so long ago, that it will likely languish for years until they pull it for lack of interest (/s tag).
  • Options
    imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    I'm honestly suprised the Avenger's armor animation isn't broken yet.
  • Options
    captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Noticed this the other day when I pulled out my Fleet T6 Pathfinder. It would be nice if it worked all the time but I know little bugs like this happen.
  • Options
    dms7dx#1235 dms7dx Member Posts: 1 New User
    The intrepids nacelles don't move but only on my TOS toon. All other toons are ok. The Janeways nacelles work as well. Will this be addressed ever?
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    Going to transwarp sometimes the Klingon BoPs seem to get confused about where their wings should be and flap like a bird taking off before jumping :lol: