test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Andrea Costume unlock....

Hello all,
I have purchased the Andrea Android on two of my characters.
The Andrea/Exo
costume option unlocked on the first toon, but not on the second one
has anyone else had this problem???
I have a ticket in, but I am curious about others experience.

LLAP,
Mike
khan11.jpg
"Khan Noonien Singh is the most dangerous adversary the Enterprise ever faced. He is brilliant, ruthless,
and he will not hesitate to kill every single one of you."

Comments

• trejgontrejgon Member Posts: 323 Arc User
    isn't it the same thing as "EXO suit" unlockable at the tailor in same holding?

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Elenortirie_xSmall.png
  • pattonianpattonian Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    You are absolutely correct, I had not purchased the option from the tailor....
    My addled mind recalled that it came automatically with buying Andrea. :(
    Old age and confusion, it's my major source of entertainment nowadays..... :smiley:
    Thank you.
    khan11.jpg
    "Khan Noonien Singh is the most dangerous adversary the Enterprise ever faced. He is brilliant, ruthless,
    and he will not hesitate to kill every single one of you."
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I have to say that outfit is hilarious on Orions. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    It's super cute on chubby Tellarites pig-15.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    angrytarg wrote: »
    It's super cute on chubby Tellarites pig-15.gif

Pics or it didn't happen.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Pff you don't see beauty if it's poking you with her snotty snout :p
    I can provide one once I'm back at my computer but it'll take a while :*
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User

awe common we wanna see a tellerite in an andrea costume show us the pic already lol :)

Oh I don't know, that sounds an awful lot like an excuse. If you want to admit Tellarites look awful in general we won't mock you.
    They do have very small eyes after all.​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I have to say that outfit is hilarious on Orions. :D

LXE9y0A.jpg
    XzRTofz.gif
    your shins are missing. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    your shins are missing. :p

I've debated giving my Gorn the Risa flower accessories thingie.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    41a3d8a479389a2f047ccfa3ae6ef93d_mother-of-god-memejpg-dear-god-meme_550-425.jpeg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    artan42 wrote: »
    Oh I don't know, that sounds an awful lot like an excuse. If you want to admit Tellarites look awful in general we won't mock you.
    They do have very small eyes after all.

Oh just wait until I can get a live screenshot. Until then, the tailor shot has to suffice

FSeemp5.png

pig-25.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    They do have very small eyes after all.

Oh just wait until I can get a live screenshot. Until then, the tailor shot has to suffice

FSeemp5.png

pig-25.gif​​

that is well ,that right there is uhm well tbh i wont think of bacon the same way again lol

better keep her far away from banjo loving frogs lol xD
    hunh, that one is also missing shins... maybe some got here first?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    hunh, that one is also missing shins... maybe some got here first?

They aren't missing. The legs are boot cut, not cut out.

BDFpMOT.png

You can see that there is no hollow space but solid "trouser" where the shins would show - I guess this is because "bare feet" are simply feet (shoe size) and not boots with bare leg attached to them and Cryptic can't have a piece of leg showing independantly. If you wear boots those show in the cut though, so there is supposed to be visible shins, however they covered it up - it's WIA. Oh yeah, and the picture above also shows a current bug - you can't sit/lie on lounge chairs. Your character will hover above them...

tlwmT3Y.jpg

jhVSaNX.jpg​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    Well I'm confused.​​

#TASforSTO

Well I'm confused.

Bout what?​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    Well I'm confused.

Bout what?​​

You know, stuff...

#TASforSTO

Round things?
    lFC4bt2.gif
    Round things?

Well just pig-women dressed in curtains in general really.​​

#TASforSTO

I know that one. Good times.
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • cactolithcactolith Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Holy Pigs in Space batman! Have a :cookie:
    As for the Gorn; he has good taste. :P
    If you look at the Andrea android, she has boots that go most of the way up the split in the pants....
    Like mine: :D
    beltrancollection_by_marhawkman-db5jtw9.png
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Correct, as I pointed out. However, if you go "bare" there is trouser coloured "leg" in there, not a hollow space. I guess Cryptic cannot have the shins showing unless they create another barefoot option that is as high as a boot. So if you go bare with the Exo III outfit you either wear a corresponding leggings OR it's a boot cut pig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Correct, as I pointed out. However, if you go "bare" there is trouser coloured "leg" in there, not a hollow space. I guess Cryptic cannot have the shins showing unless they create another barefoot option that is as high as a boot. So if you go bare with the Exo III outfit you either wear a corresponding leggings OR it's a boot cut pig-1.gif​​
    They obviously can have the shins showing, as in all the other lower body pieces that show skin regardless of footwear.

If I had to guess, that outfit piece was made for the un-customizable android boff (which has tall boots so doesn't need a skin texture) and then someone forgot to edit the skin textures in when it was expanded to player usable.