test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing voiceovers

simonc30simonc30 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
For quite some time, a year now at least, I have noticed a number of voiceovers are missing from the game. By missing, I mean that either I am 100% sure that there were voiceovers but there aren't now, or the rest of a character's lines have a voiceover but certain ones haven't, but it seems glaringly odd. I have submitted a number of bug reports about this but so far nothing seems to have been done about it.

I have started a playthrough as a 23rd century Starfleet officer and these are what I think I've found so far. I could very well be wrong with some of them and they've never had voiceovers. I have just started the Deferi campaign and I am aware that there are a lot more further into the game so I will post more when I come across them or if anybody else comes across any, feel free to add them in.

GARRETT - The Taurean Affair – Of Sheep and Wolves
Lay in an intercept course, lock weapons, and fire at will.

QUINN – Welcome to Earth Spacedock
Ah, <rank>, come in. I’ve been expecting you. I’ve recommended you for a command position onboard a ship of the line. There are several fine ships available for an office of your calibre, <rank>. Head to the shipyard to select your new ship, then return to me for your assignment.

K’TAK – Diplomatic Orders – Disturbed Peace
If you will not turn over the shapeshifter, then we must destroy you.

You fools! Ahhhhrrrrghh!

B’VAT – The Kuvah’magh – Foreign Policy
The kuvah’magh is a lie! The Klingon Empire will not be beholden to a Starfleet officer!

SAALAR – Task Force Hippocrates – Mission of Mercy
We are under attack. Your prompt assistance is requested.

The Xarantine system is not a location of strategic importance. These Gorn attacks must have some other motive.

The presence of Klingon vessels indicates that this attack is not simply a Gorn raid, but an operation by the Klingon Defence Force.

FRANKLIN DRAKE – Spin the Wheel – Briefing
I need your assistance with a rather delicate situation. We have an intelligence operative undercover at Drozana Station. Her astute observations have given us the edge in several critical engagements in the Neutral Zone. Twenty-two hours ago, this operative activated an emergency subspace beacon. Ze’mara would only contact me in this manner if she was about to be discovered by the enemy or her life was in danger. I am understandably concerned. I need you to go to Drozana, find Ze’mara, and assist her. Take her to safety if you have to, but don’t blow her cover. If you go in there weapons blazing, you may get her killed. I’ve accessed your logs. It’s been quite some time since you had some shore leave. I suggest you visit Drozana for some…down time.

FRANKLIN DRAKE – Night of the Comet – Briefing
We’ve determined that the Devidians are using the triolic energy of Driffen’s Comet to ease their entry into our phase variance. That is the cause of all of the incidents in the Neutral Zone. But it’s worse than that. It’s possible that, given the amount of triolic and temporal energy in that comet, that the Devidians will be able to destabilise the area of space surrounding the comet enough that they will pull it and everything in it into their phase variance. In essence, they’re trying to “steal” an entire sector. The resulting effects to the surrounding space would make the destruction of Romulus look like the popping of a party favour. The only thing we can do to stop it is destroy the comet before the Devidians can use it. It’s not enough to do it in the present, because the Devidians would still have access in the 23rd century when the comet moves past Drozana Station. We have to destroy it there. You’ll need your ship this time, so you can’t use the Devidian portal on the station. I can help you get to the past, but you’ll need to follow my instructions precisely. Good luck.

FRANKLIN DRAKE – Night of the Comet – Past Out
You should feel privileged. Very few people ever get to see this system. My organisation has gone to a lot of trouble to keep it off of the navigational charts. This star is ideal for what starship pilots call a “slingshot.” Section 31 uses it from time to time to deal with problems that take…a more creative approach to solve. Your best chance of getting back to the point in time where you need to be is to use the star’s gravity to accelerate your ship to such a high speed that you will be able to access the time continuum. I’ve taken the liberty of having the light-speed breakaway calculations added to your ship’s database. You will need to hit a series of points as you move around the star. After you make your approach, you should see a navigational beacon. Aim for it, and you will have the correct trajectory for the slingshot. This is a tricky manoeuvre. If you don’t hit each point in the correct order and time, it won’t work. I hope your helm officer is up to the task. One more thing before you start. I also added a holoemitter to your vessel. You will appear to be a Klingon D7 with the appropriate access codes for the time period, but still have access to all of the 25th century firepower you will need to deal with the comet. Don’t alter the timeline any more than you have to. Destroy the comet and stop the Devidians, but other than that, try to stay out of trouble. I’d wish you luck, but I have a feeling you wouldn’t think I was being sincere.

B’VAT – Night of the Comet – Becoming the Future
You won’t be rid of me until you’re burning in Gre’thor!

Helm, ramming speed!

K’MTAK – The Ultimate Klingon – Among the Debris
Today is a good day to die! Ramming speed!

SELA – Tau Dewa Sector Block
Far from the remains of Romulus and the strife of the Romulan colony worlds, a group of my people have set out to create a new homeworld and a new way of life. These New Romulans are reaching deep into the past of our people to build a foundation for their endeavours. In doing so, they may attract the attention of ancient beings…demons of air and darkness that they are ill-prepared to confront.

BURGESS – The Doomsday Device – Briefing
Starfleet believed that the Klingons were testing their new weapons in the Imaga system. We have information that now leads me to believe that these testing programs are for something much bigger than a new kind of torpedo. Starfleet Intelligence has received a message from someone claiming to serve in Ambassador B’Vat’s personal force. This source says that the ambassador’s research is complete, and that he is planning on using some sort of a doomsday weapon on Federation worlds. My aide, Lieutenant VanZyl will join your for this mission. Go with her to the Donia system. B’Vat has a small supply base near one of the outer planets. Our source, a man named K’Valk, says that we will find the information we need to stop B’Vat there.

VANZYL – The Doomsday Device – Catch and Release
<rank>, we have arrived in the Donia system. Starfleet Intelligence told Admiral Quinn that they have a contact in B’Vat’s fleet, and that he is on one of these vessels. I was expecting some sort of coded transmission, but I’m not receiving anything. It’s time for the direct approach, <rank>. I recommend that we disable one of the Klingon ships and board it.

Enemy shields, weapons and engines are totally disabled, <rank>. We’re sending over boarding parties to secure the ship. You can join them whenever you’re ready, sir.

VANZYL – The Doomsday Device – Boarding Party
<rank>, I’m coordinating the boarding parties’ movements. The teams are reporting that the Targ was running with a skeleton crew. There have been a few skirmishes already, but you shouldn’t have too much difficulty securing the ship.

The deck you are on is secure, <rank>, but Gamma Squad is reporting that there are a few Klingons left on the bridge. The Klingons have locked down the turbolifts, but now that we hold Main Engineering we can take control of the entire system.

The turbolift near your location is operational. Use it to get to the bridge, and I’ll transport security teams to support your advance.

The bridge and the rest of the ship are secure, sir, and the remaining Klingons are being transported to the <ship name> for holding. Commander Burgess was sure that there was information on this ship that would be valuable to us, <rank>. Perhaps it is in the ship’s logs? There should be a terminal in the ready room. Maybe you’ll have more luck finding what we’re looking for.

<rank>, I’m receiving a transmission from Earth Spacedock for you, priority one. I’ll patch the message through to you. You can use the terminal in the ready room.

<rank>, repair teams have begun to work on critical systems but we could use your expertise. There are teams working on the weapons, the sensors and the impulse engines. If you could join one of them, it would be a great help.

That’s done it, sir! The ship is almost ready to go. K’Valk has asked to speak to you when you have a moment. He is waiting for you in the Chief’s office on the Engineering deck.

K’VALK – The Doomsday Device – Boarding Party
I won’t speak to you through a force field like a caged animal. Let me out and we can talk.

YAR – Temporal Ambassador – Saves (More Than) Nine
I thought you deactivated all the security protocols…

Do you want me to do that for you? I know a few things about force fields.

Having trouble? You do know that we could have Tholians swarming us any minute, right?

She’s quite a ship. It’s too bad we’ll have to sacrifice her to restore the timeline.

I thought we took care of everything. Starfleet Protocol 547c clearly states that…

CASTILLO – Temporal Ambassador – Saves (More Than) Nine
I don’t think the Tholians have heard of Protocol 547c.

YAR – Temporal Ambassador – Threading the Needle
Captain, I’m detecting Tholian Mesh Weavers headed for our position.

Tholian Orb Weavers on an intercept course!

Tholian Recluses moving into weapons range, sir. I recommend evasive action.

Tholian Tarantula on sensors!

A ship just appeared out of nowhere and destroyed that Tholian Tarantula. I’ve never seen a ship of that configuration before; or one with that kind of firepower.

OBISEK – The Undying – Cleaning House
Our flow regulators are offline. We require assistance.

T’NAE – Empress Sela – Arrival at Agrama
You may have heard about the tragedy at Khitomer. Empress Sela attempted to disrupt the conference with a bomb, resulting in the death of Commander Temer. Now Sela is offering a political reconciliation with the Federation, despite the fact that we have allied with the Romulan Republic. She has invited Federation diplomats to meet with her delegation at a secure base on the edge of the Neutral Zone. However, we have recently received intelligence that Sela is amassing a fleet. We are sending you with the peace delegation as cover for your investigation into Sela’s activities. This is a very delicate situation. You must try to covertly obtain information about Sela’s plans, without disrupting our peace efforts or upsetting Sela. However, we do have an agent in her retinue who will help you.

HAKEEV – Empress Sela – Infiltration
Khitomer did not go as planned. Now they have powerful allies.

T’NAE – Empress Sela – Report to Starfleet
I doubt we have seen the last of Sela. The people of Vulcan and Starfleet Command both asked me to congratulate you on averting what could have been a terrible disaster. Clearly, she has been blinded by anger. Perhaps, in time, Sela will come to realise that Vulcan and Starfleet were not to blame for the destruction of Romulus. I am deeply concerned by your discovery of Romulan attempts to modify Borg technology. Such attempts in the past have led only to disaster. But Sela is desperate to hold the remnants of the Romulan Empire together. And desperate people take the greatest risks. We were very fortunate to get the information we did from Section 31. Even I don’t know exactly who is involved or from where Section 31 gets its authorisation to act. It has very highly-placed allies, many of whom work to protect the organisation from scrutiny. I doubt this will be the last time you encounter them, <rank>. You need to stay on your guard.

T'NAE – Desperate Measures – Briefing
The leaders of the Romulan Empire have been blinded by their ambition to salvage what remains of their Empire. In their blindness, they have begun to meddle with forces beyond their control. During the incident at Agrama, you uncovered a message from the Hirogen indicating that they delivered a Borg sphere to the Romulans. Even more troubling was that some of the Romulan ship debris you discovered showed signs of Borg technology. Our Romulan Republic allies have shared some information regarding another attempt by the Tal Shiar to study and adapt Borg technology from a deactivated sphere. The crew ended up getting largely assimilated. Fortunately, a Republic agent was able to destroy the sphere. We cannot afford another incident. Romulan ships equipped with Borg technology would quickly defeat our most advanced ships. Not to mention the catastrophe that would occur if the Borg technology were to escape containment. Long range scans indicate the Borg sphere is currently in the Pilatus system. You must travel there and destroy it. Then determine a method to track down any Borg technology the Romulans may have salvaged. Even a small piece of technology could prove devastating. You must hurry, Captain. The Romulans are looking at anything they can use to rebuild their military might. They won’t shy away from using Borg technology.

T’NAE – Desperate Measures – Report to Starfleet
I have forwarded your mission reports and the recovered data to Starfleet Intelligence. We now know that the Romulans have been researching Borg technology, and that they were willing to risk a war with the Federation to advance their goals. There is a 76.77 percent chance that Starfleet will have to take action against the Romulans to prevent them from upsetting the balance of power with this research. If that occurs, I predict that we will need you and the crew of the <ship name> to assist in averting calamity. You have done well, <rank>. Live long and prosper.

T'NAE – Shadow Play – Briefing
T’Kela, the survivor you rescued from Dimorus Station, has provided some very interesting information about both the Tal Shiar and the new race with which they’ve allied. Meanwhile, the Romulan Republic and neutral colonies are continuing to report mysterious abductions. We believe these two events are related. T’Kela wants to go home to her colony on Cirini Prime. The colony there has remained independent from both the remains of the Romulan Star Empire and the burgeoning Romulan Republic. That puts them in a delicate balancing act. We thought taking T’Kela home could be a good opportunity to figure out what’s happening behind the scenes of the Romulan conflict. We would like you to go to Cirini Prime and investigate.

T’NAE – Shadow Play – Report to Starfleet
The Romulan Republic extends their sincere gratitude for your assistance in saving their homeworld. We now know the race you encountered there is called the Elachi, and they are the Tal Shiar’s new allies. From what you found on Virinat, and what they tried to do at New Romulus, I’d say that whatever they’re doing, it’s not in our best interests. The Republic is continuing to search for clues to reveal what exactly is happening to the people being abducted by the Elachi. You, however, may be set to a different task.

T’NAE – Taris – Briefing
How much do you know about the destruction of Romulus, <rank>? The initial explosion did not occur in the Romulus system. It was in the Hobus system, which had planets being mined for decalithium. The supernova acted counter to almost all we know about this type of phenomena. The initial explosion converted the mass of the planets it consumed into energy, which then travelled through subspace. Ultimately, the Romulus system was destroyed, and along with it, the Romulan homeworld. Unchecked, the force of this chain reaction detonation could have threatened the entire quadrant. It was Ambassador Spock who sealed the rift by using red matter to create an artificial black hole. Until recently, the cause of the supernova was a mystery. However, the nascent Romulan Republic, our new ally, has shared information with us that Taris, former Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire, may have been responsible for the Hobus supernova. They attempted to apprehend her, but she escaped through an Iconian gateway. Recently, the Romulan Republic has discovered new information that could help us track down Taris. We want you to rendezvous with the RRW Lleiset, the new flagship of the Romulan Republic fleet, and provide any assistance you can.

T’NAE – Taris – Report to Starfleet
We have much to consider, <rank>. If the destruction of the Romulan homeworld was a deliberate act…not only was it mass murder, but that one event has been a major cause of the destabilisation of the Alpha Quadrant over the past 40 years. Not to mention the light that it casts on the internal struggles of the Romulan people. This one, horrible act set off a chain of reactions that could change the Alpha Quadrant forever. We must know who did this and why. The interrogation of Taris will no doubt lead to many truths. But I am troubled by these Remans. Why did they turn on Taris? And where did they go?

SELA – Cutting the Cord – Icon of an Empire
This is your last chance to surrender! The full force of this dreadnought will be turned against any who persist in this foolish rebellion.

Resist me, and you will face the full might of the Romulan Star Empire!

ANDREWS – Second Wave – Disarming Diplomats
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to begin the conference until Captain Kurland is available. I wonder – would you be willing to track down the other attendees and inform them of the delay? I can send a junior officer, but I thought this way you’d get a chance to meet the delegates before formal talks begin. Every little bit of connection or information helps in a diplomatic situation.

ACHEBE – Operation Gamma – Flying Blind (Briefing partially missing)
If Loriss and Kar’ukan have been unable to contact the Dominion, perhaps we can do it for them. I have authorisation to send someone to the Gamma Quadrant to seek out the Dominion and persuade them to help us with the Jem’Hadar occupying DS9. I want you to be that representative.

KURLAND – Boldly they Rode – Honour the Charge
We’re finally home. <rank>, I can’t thank you enough for all you’ve done. Putting your life on the line time and again to protect the Federation, always trying to find a peaceful solution – you have upheld the finest traditions of Starfleet. We’ve come full circle. You can get back to your ship and I’m…I’m just glad to be back where I belong. I would invite you to stay here at DS9, but I have a feeling that you don’t want to cool your heels on a space station. You need to be out in space. You’re welcome here any time. I hope we can reminisce about this over a cup of raktajino someday. After all we’ve been through, I would ask the Prophets to watch over you. But there’s an old saying about having the attention of those in high places. Take care, <rank>, and good luck.

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I'll add Echoes of Light to the list.

Madran's voice over is missing from the entire mission.
  • Options
    Yes - and that's a relatively recent mission that's been added, so it's not just something that's having an impact earlier on in the game - it's throughout the game.
  • Options
    More missing voiceovers:-

TAELUS – Where Angels Fear to Tread – Weapons of Misdirection
    The Borg have locked down the passage ahead. Use the console in sickbay to override the security protocols.

COOPER – A Gathering Darkness – Unexpected Visitors
    I need you back here. Undine troops are beaming down. They are focusing on the Borg, but they’ll find me soon.

TUVOK – Fluid Dynamics – Thorn from the Paw
    I admit it is an impressive structure.

The Diamond is jamming our deflector arrays, <rank>. We must destroy it before we can retreat.

COOPER – Fluid Dynamics – Thorn from the Paw
    Is that a Borg Unimatrix? It’s enormous!

MADRAN – Warehouse – Investigating the Warehouse
    You couldn’t just leave well alone, could you? I should have known – your type are all meddlers! Now you’ve gone and upset my Hirogen friends and they want to have a discussion with you. Enjoy!

I had no choice! The Tal Shiar is controlling my family! Well, they have my assets, and latinum is like family to a Ferengi. Please, please have mercy on a humble businessman!

D’TAN – Sphere of Influence – Briefing
    The gateway discovered beneath the surface of New Romulus is prepared and ready for activation. Because the Romulan Republic is dedicated to sharing the gateway and all we learn from it with our allies, we are inviting representatives of the Romulan Republic, the Federation and the Klingon Defence Force to join us on New Romulus for the first trip through the gateway. I would be honoured if you would join us, <rank>.

MAIEK – Sphere of Influence – Threshold
    What are you…ah. Good idea.

WORF – Sphere of Influence – The Other Side
    I believe I have found a way to open this door, but it will take two of us to override the controls.

Now to see what lies beyond.

Interesting. Are you detecting high trace levels of tetryon radiation?

My tricorder shows this to be a complex of some kind. There is another large room further down this hallway.

I’m picking up something beyond this door.

Come. We will find the way out.

We haven’t heard from the security detail. We need to check in with them.

Captain Shon’s team is in trouble! Hurry!

No sign of Shon’s team. We are not alone here.

This does not bode well. We should rendezvous with Koren and the others.

Gone. They would not have left without their supplies or weapons. Can you hail them?

The only way left to us is the path Koren took. We may find the answers we seek there.

Wait. I know this place. I have been here before.

This table…I saw one just like it when I served on the Enterprise.

Blood. Klingon and Ferasan. Koren put up a fight.

There are data entries here that correspond to our missing people. They will be taken for examination soon.

There is a holding area down this hall. We should…automated defences! Defend yourself!

That guardian was damaged by a disruptor. Koren’s work.

We can overload the power cell from that guardian. It should blast through the door.

Be ready. There may be more guardians beyond this door.

Scout ahead. We will escort the others when the way is clear.

The Sol system! Earth!

Qo’noS! This…this is not a holodeck. It is a live image of my world.

Vandros IV…I remember this world. We found an Iconian gateway there during the Dominion War.

New Romulus! The tectonic activity is getting worse. We must find a way to stop it.

I know this planet…

The Delta Quadrant? Does the Iconian influence reach so far?

This appears to be some sort of master control panel. I believe we can use it to open a gateway.

Can we access the database? We must know what the Iconian plans are.

We need to download the data and move everyone here before more guardians arrive.

I will remodulate the power system while you reroute the flow.

KOREN – Sphere of Influence – The Other Side
    That’s a star chart! Are all those markers Iconian gateways?

Worf! We’re out of time!

A’DRANNA – Sphere of Influence – The Other Side
    Look! That’s the New Romulus gateway!

The gateway on New Romulus was reset!

They know we’re here and I don’t think they’re happy.

Do you hear that? That doesn’t sound good.

SHON – Sphere of Influence – The Other Side
    It wasn’t the only one.

Ambassador, we’ll cover you as you download the data.

The paths are retracting!

Security reinforcements are inbound. We should use this gateway.

WORF – Sphere of Influence – Enemy at the Gate
    We will hold off the Elachi until allied forces arrive!

We need to hold the Elachi until reinforcements arrive!

More Elachi inbound! Hold them off.

Subspace. It was one of many activated to prevent the destruction of your new homeworld.

The Enterprise has entered the fight.

Sensors indicate an Elachi Dreadnought is approaching at high warp.

The Elachi can send their entire fleet. We will not fall.

SHON – Sphere of Influence – Enemy at the Gate
    Republic ships are responding and more reinforcements are on the way!

Federation and KDF ships are reporting to our location.

A’DRANNA – Sphere of Influence – Enemy at the Gate
    The Romulan ship’s singularity core is destabilising!

JAROK – Sphere of Influence – Enemy at the Gate
    This is Commander Tiaru Jarok of the Republic Flagship Lleiset. Where did that gateway come from?

WINTERS – Sphere of Influence – Enemy at the Gate
    Enterprise to Captain Shon. Good to see you, sir.

D’TAN – Sphere of Influence – Debriefing
    While it is regrettable that so many gateways were unlocked, I know that together we will face the future. Our governments will be in contact in regards to this “Omega” situation. When we are prepared to act, I know you will be involved. Thank you, <rank>, and good luck in the future.
  • Options
    walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    Daniels epilogue from the new Mission Survivor isn't voiced either. For some strange reason anytime a new season or big patch comes out voice overs from previous missions have a tendency to disappear. Sometimes Cryptic will then re-add voice overs that were missing only for them to disappear again a few patches later. It's been happening as long as I can remember.
    sstosig2.png
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    It is called RE-allocating sources to newer content, I fear the Hamster can't handle all that info, so they need to prioritize their resources by adding those to newer content and removing them from somewhere else. This is no bug per se, but seems intentional.

Do not be surprise to see "Survivor" FE lose voice acting later down the line.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    Yeah, my guess is that the voice overs are removed on purpose to save space.
  • Options
    hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    That's stupid, IMO. HD space is cheap, voice acting is very much not (even if it's already been paid for). Considering how much they spent on those voiceovers, they should keep them in the game.

(I actually suspect they're all still on my HD, just dummied out in the current version of the mission. So I don't even get the hypothetical savings.)
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more! What I don't understand as well is if there's a problem with space why have they gone back and added voiceovers to earlier missions? No offence meant to the people who did them but I'd be very surprised if they cost more than getting the actual actors from the series in and yet the majority of what's gone are lines from actual Trek actors...
  • Options
    COOPER – A Step Between Stars – Into the Void
    VOTH! Ah, I…sorry, I thought I saw something.

It was awful! The sounds…the blood…ugh.

I’ll wait here. You go on ahead.

I’m fine, I’m fine! The Voth can’t get in.

You, ah, may want to put a shield up around the next door before you open it.

Me? Of course not! It’s far too risky for me to go out there!

These suits are fried! I doubt they’ll be much use anymore.

We’re going to die! We’re going to die!

Do you feel angry, Tuvok? Frustrated? You were so easy to manipulate.

You’re a failure, Tuvok. The Alpha Quadrant will fall to us.

You only delay the inevitable.

TUVOK – A Step Between Stars – Into the Void
    Remain calm, Doctor.

The defences in here can be quite lethal.

I will stand watch while you and the doctor examine the generator.

More Voth inbound. Prepare yourself.

Voth commanders are approaching.

We should move forward. Be on your guard.

A Voth soldier is activating the battle suit.

That was an explosion of sufficient magnitude to cause a breach. Doctor, what is your status?

It would appear all that is between us and our goal is the vacuum of space.

Doctor, are you going to prepare your suit?

We will need to convince Cooper to overcome his fear and help us complete our mission.

There is a large piece of debris blocking the station’s entrance.

I suggest flying a safe distance before activating the charges.

I will establish a shield.

The doors are open. Dr Cooper and I will wait for you inside.

We should move forward before more defences activate.

We must power down the room’s shielding to access the control panels.

The doctor and I will continue our work while you disable the lower panels.

Good work. Reactivate the shields and we can complete our mission.

The honour of deactivating the station is yours, <rank>.

I do not get angry. I rectify my mistakes.

More ships on approach. This vessel cannot defeat them alone.

I have experience with the Undine you do not. They are extremely dangerous.

Many have tried before you. All have failed.

Three Undine battleships inbound.

It is not over yet, Captain. Two Undine dreadnoughts are approaching.

TARKARAM – A Step Between Stars – Into the Void
    Finally! A worthy adversary for my new ship.

This ship can take it.

Three battleships? That may be a problem.

JAROK – A Step Between Stars – Into the Void
    We hold here. None of the Undine get through!

KOREN – A Step Between Stars – Into the Void
    What? Is that it? We wanted more of a fight!

TUVOK – Surface Tension – Briefing
    Recent events have underscored the threat posed by the Undine. The native species of fluidic space, these aliens have infiltrated galactic powers, including the Federation, by using their shapeshifting and telepathic abilities. In an attempt to form a united front against this threat, I have called for a summit to discuss the means by which the various governments of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants can detect and neutralise the Undine presence. The location for the talks will be the Jenolan Dyson Sphere. Control of this site is currently under dispute by the Federation, the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Republic. However, I believe that access to the sphere should be a secondary concern to that of the threat of the Undine. Your experiences in the field may prove to provide a valuable perspective, as well as a moderating influence. Please attend as a representative of the Federation.

TUVOK – Surface Tension – Fires on the Homefront
    Earth is one of the most secure planets in the Federation. An attack this bold is…unexpected.

Sol will not be safe as long as Species 8472 vessels remain in the system.

Undine ships are still present. Our work here is not complete.

There are still Undine ships in the system. We must eliminate them.

KOREN – Surface Tension – Fires on the Homefront
    The Undine on the other side of the planet were no match for Klingon warriors!

SHON – Surface Tension – Fires on the Homefront
    Lunar colonies secure.

JAROK – Surface Tension – Fires on the Homefront
    We will put an end to this together.

R’RAAK – Surface Tension – Into the Flames
    I thought Earth Spacedock would be a quiet assignment!

I’ll stay here. Good luck!

TUVOK – Surface Tension – Into the Flames
    Be cautious. There are more Undine nearby.

Admiral Quinn!

I will cover you.

Stay alert for more imposters.

There are still more Undine on the station. I can feel their anger.

The way is blocked. There may be an alternate route on the upper deck.

Admiral Quinn and Commander E’genn are below. The Admiral appears to require medical treatment.

It is agreeable to see you, Admiral.

TUVOK – Surface Tension – An Empire Divided
    That was only a small force. The rest of the Undine fleet will not be so easily defeated.

The orbital defences alone will not be enough to stop the Undine advance.

I calculate our current chances for a complete victory to be 6.47 percent.

We must assist Captain Shon. Do not let his act be in vain.

KOREN – Surface Tension – An Empire Divided
    Are you afraid, Vulcan?

We would not be alone if anyone in the Federation had the heart of a warrior!

That wouldn’t be the case if anyone else from Starfleet had bothered to show up!

The tide may turn against us but this will be our day of glory!

We need to secure the shipyard. Then we’ll drive them back to fluidic space!

Shon’s attacking that planet killer on his own? He’d sacrifice his ship? His life?

SHON – Surface Tension – An Empire Divided
    I’m going in! Keep the Undine off my six!

QUINN – Surface Tension – Debriefing
    Your service has, quite literally, saved the quadrant as we know it. Both Earth and Qo’noS will rebuild in the wake of these terrible attacks and a new day dawns for the Federation…one where we may someday re-establish the once-strong alliance we had with the Klingon Empire. Starfleet and I can’t thank you enough. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re angling for my job! In the meantime, though, it’s clear that the Iconians and the Undine are not waiting for us to act. I think our galaxy just got a whole lot smaller.

BURGESS – Escalation – Briefing
    The activation of the gateway at the heart of the Solanae Dyson Sphere has given us access to another Dyson Sphere, originally found near the Jenolan system, that is now located deep in the Delta Quadrant. The Romulan Republic, the Federation and the Klingon Empire have put aside their differences in order to unite against common enemies, but they need skilled captains and crews willing to join the fight. Travel through the gateway and contact Delta Command once you reach the Jenolan Dyson Sphere in the Delta Quadrant.

SEVEN OF NINE – Tekara Sector Block
    In the heart of the war zone, a few species still struggle for survival. The choices we made on Voyager changed this quadrant and not all of those changes were positive. We did what we needed to do to get home. Now, we must do what we must to heal the wounds we left behind.

TUVOK – Mindscape – My Mind to Your Mind
    You are thwarting Cooper’s efforts. Ignore his distractions and proceed to the crew deck.

TUVOK – Mindscape – The Northwest Passage
    This passage will work. Quickly, we must go through the portal.

The command bioship is weakened. We must beam aboard and locate Cooper while it is possible.

BURGESS – Mindscape – Debriefing
    With Cooper gone, the Undine won’t have a leader pushing them toward war with our forces. I wonder why he was so set on this conflict? We still don’t know exactly how long Cooper had been replaced by an Undine, or if the original Cooper is still alive. Perhaps this Undine saw something during his time among us that convinced him that the only way to secure the safety of his people was to destroy ours. It wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened. Remember the Xindi attack on Earth in the 22nd century? They were told by the Sphere Builders that they had to destroy Earth to save themselves. It turned out that the Sphere Builders were using the Xindi as a tool in their own destructive plans. We know the Iconians have manipulated the Undine. Maybe they were the ones pushing Cooper to attack.

BURGESS – Reunion – Debriefing
    The Malons were causing problems? Hrm, I’ll make a note of that. Hopefully they’ll just be a minor inconvenience. Admiral Janeway wasn’t very impressed by them. Neelix has sent word that the migration of the Talaxians is going smoothly. We’ve sent several ships to ensure they’re protected from any more Malon incursions. Our first venture into the Delta Quadrant appears to be a success.

SEVEN OF NINE – Vyntadi Sector Block
    With access to the Delta Quadrant restored, ships from the Alpha Quadrant are retracing Voyager’s solitary journey. But it’s a different place than where we were before. The shadows are darker. The dangers are more insidious. Now a new threat rises. Not only must we discover who is behind this war, we must learn why they have chosen the path of destruction.

BURGESS – Revelations – Debriefing
    I’ve read Admiral Janeway’s mission logs from Voyager. It would be troublesome enough to have the Vaadwaur return in force – they’re an aggressive and difficult species. But if they have technology and forcers that can defeat the Voth…this does not bode well.

KIM – The Temple of my People – The Dragon’s Teeth
    That’s a lot of stasis pods.

Let’s get a scan of these. We need to know more.

DOCTOR – All That Glitters – The Unmitigated Gaul
    We should check to see if any of the Talaxians survived.

BURGESS – All That Glitters – Debriefing
    Gaul’s actions were unconscionable, <rank>. A senseless slaughter simply to make a point? And he wanted your sympathy? It’s clear from your reports that he had no intention of making peace and that he would have twisted anything you said to meet his own agenda. He’s a warmonger…and one that must be stopped. Peace with the Vaadwaur will not be attained through Gaul but we’ll keep looking for another way. Perhaps there’s someone else out there who will be more reasonable.

BURGESS – Capture the Flag – Debriefing
    A “super” Vaadwaur? This is the first time I’m hearing of it. You’ve done the alliance quite a service today, <rank>. Losing the Lleiset would have been a major blow to us…and the Vaadwaur know that if they are resorting to boarding parties. We’ll get the best scientists in the alliance to analyse your combat data. With any luck, we can discover a way to hurt the Vaadwaur the same way Picard discovered how to fight the Borg.

BURGESS – The Dragon’s Deceit – Debriefing
    The existence of the neural parasites certainly explains the unusual physical abilities of the Vaadwaur and perhaps their rapid return to prominence in the sector. You managed to take out two of their overseers but I expect that more of their leadership has been infected. Perhaps this Commander Eldex can persuade more of his people to rebel against the infected Vaadwaur from within. But until then, we’ll need to muster our allies and prepare to deal with this threat. We’re not just facing the Vaadwaur anymore.

SESSEN – Alliances – Factional Divisions
    Unlike my mother, I survived my contacts with the “peaceful” Federation. I live and now I lead the Kazon-Nistrim.

You haven’t seen the last of me or the Kazon-Nistrim!

BURGESS – Alliances – Debriefing
    Rear Admiral Tuvok sent me a report on the situation. Hopefully the work we’ve done today will pay off. The Vaadwaur are a large threat, one than cannot be ignored. The Vaadwaur lost everything 900 years ago when their enemies united against them. It shows how arrogant Gaul is that he’s allowing it to happen again.

KARTELLA AUTOMATED SECURITY – Revolution – Final Approach
    Input security code and voice verification now.

SESSEN – Takedown – Assault on Vaadwaur Prime
    Fools! Did you really believe I would assist you in your folly? My mother’s murder will be avenged at last.

BENTHAN REPRESENTATIVE – Takedown – Assault on Vaadwaur Prime
    Sir, we have broken through the ranks of the Vaadwaur defenders. They are falling back but we have them contained. We anticipate being able to rendezvous with you at Echo Front shortly.

GAUL – Takedown – Assault on Vaadwaur Prime
    How sad. I hoped you would put up more of a fight.

BURGESS – Takedown – Debriefing
    Congratulations, <rank>. Your leadership during the assault on Vaadwaur Prime and the subsequent defeat of Gaul was inspired. With Gaul’s defeat and the destruction of his fleet, we have secured the Delta Quadrant against a terrible threat. And I hope this is the last we see of the neural parasites and infected Vaadwaur. Perhaps even more importantly, we have united many species of the Delta Quadrant against a common enemy. This bodes well for future diplomatic negotiations and operations in the Delta Quadrant. They’ve worked together once. They can do it again. However, the discovery of this artefact concerns me. Admiral Tuvok is leading an analysis. I will contact you once we have more information.

VANZYL – Uneasy Allies – All Roads Lead to Taris
    Text doesn’t match speech - speech seems to be one ahead of the text

Romulan naval officers!

QUINN – Stormbound – Briefing
    The Tox Uthat has fallen into the hands of the Tholians. Our intelligence indicates increased Tholian activity in the Na’kuhl system. Kal Dano believes they are trying to interfere with the Na’kuhl in the present because of actions they will take in the future. Kal Dano has asked you to rendezvous with him in the Na’kuhl system.

KAL DANO – Stormbound – Into the Parlour
    We’ve docked with the Tholian ship. The good news is that my scans indicate the quantum phase inhibitor is on the bridge. All we need to do is go get it. The bad news is the Tholians know we’re here. They’re not going to give up without a fight.

Don’t forget to equip and activate EV suits before you board the Tholian ship.

KAL DANO – Stormbound – No Good Deed
    Mayday, mayday, my temporal drive has been damaged.

WALKER – Stormbound – No Good Deed
    We are responding to a temporal distress call. Do you require assistance?

WALKER – Time and Tide – First Contact
    Today, you’ll be going to the signing of the Temporal Accords. It’s an honour you’ve earned as an agent, and I think it’s important that you see for yourself what the work of the Alliance will lead to, and how important it is to future civilisations.

NA’KUHL PROTESTOR – Time and Tide – The Signing
    The Na’kuhl are here to protest the signing of these unlawful, biased accords!

The Tholians ravaged our homeworld thanks to the Federation’s ineptitude. In one dark moment, my people were scattered throughout the stars. All we were, our history, our way of life…was nearly lost. And when we needed the Federation the most? We were denied. Terrorists they called us. Criminals…the dregs of the galaxy. These words, these deeds will never be forgotten, or forgiven.

My existence? My existence has been nothing but hardship and pain…the life of an exile. I’d gladly sacrifice it to restore my homeworld and prevent the mass exodus of my people. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t do the same were our places reversed.

NOYE – Time and Tide – Back to the Present
    Come now, <rank>, you can read, can’t you? Access my latest report to Command if you want to know what I’m working on. Feel free to waste the time of the charming bureaucrat standing next to you…but I’ll thank you to stop wasting mine. Now, if this interrogation is over, I’ve more important matters to attend to. Good day!

Personal Log, Supplemental. My review of the time capsule files is complete. What I have learned…has shocked me to the very core of my being. I had a wife! And she was pregnant. My wife and unborn child were murdered by the Federation and their allies. They devastated my people, murdered my family and erased an entire species from time and space. I cannot let this stand! This I vow – I shall not rest until I have restored my family or avenged their deaths. Time itself shall be the instrument of my vengeance.

CLAUDA – Time and Tide – Back to the Present
    Personal Log, Supplemental. We had some visitors from the Alliance today. Noye was rather rude to them, but I managed to smooth things over – this time! Still, he has good reason to be stressed. The war isn’t going well and there’s a lot of pressure on him right now. He could be a bit more agreeable, however. Perhaps a peace offering – those Terran snack cakes he’s so fond of, with the – what is the word? Nougat. I tried to tell him about the baby again last night but he was so stressed out! I just couldn’t add to his burden. Hopefully things will calm down a bit soon and I can tell him. On a positive note, my work is progressing quite well. I believe these logs should now be shielded from any kind of temporal incursion.
  • Options
    KROG – The Temporal Front – A Time for Peace
    Not clearly long enough! Pity about Galorndon Core…over a hundred years have passed and it’s still a putrid wasteland. Ah, I can see by the look on your face that we’re about to have an unpleasant conversation. So be it.

NOYE – Ragnarok – End Game
    I will deal with you myself!

Handle them! I must bring the Temporal Core back online!

Fine! I’ll deal with you myself!

Guards! Kill them! Now!

I will end you – once and for all.

MADRAN – Echoes of Light – Old Friends and New
    My dear friend Kuumaarke, just think about how much I can help!

If not me, consider my wealth of useful contacts! For a small fee…

What? YOU! I thought I’d seen the last of you! Er…that is to say, we meet again, <rank>.

Oh, come now! I’m sure we can reach an agreement that is to everyone’s liking. I am prepared to offer you an exclusive, once in a lifetime investment opportunity…

This isn’t over, believe me. The next deal we make will be on MY terms!

MADRAN – Echoes of Light – Dust and Cobwebs
    You’re trespassing, <rank>. I’m claiming this station as salvage along with everything in it! A little piece of history like this will be quite the vacation site! “Experience life on the final frontier at Madran’s K-13!” But I digress. Unless you’re here to discuss leasing opportunities, I’d suggest you beam off of my station!

Careful, <rank>. This old beauty needs some serious repairs. It’d be a shame if something happened to you…or the active stasis pods my men found onboard.

Fair warning, <rank>. My Nausicaan guards aren’t very fond of intruders.

I’d be happy to sell the pods to you, <rank>. Consider their living contents a…promotional bonus!

The fines for trespassing are quite severe, <rank>…and I plan on collecting them.

Trying my patience is going to cost you dearly, <rank>.

Rule of Acquisition 431! When the shooting starts, let the mercenaries handle it! Handle this, Captain!

MADRAN – Echoes of Light – Paid Leave
    I see you took out the Nausicaans on my station. I’ll just add their fees to your tab, <rank>. I do hope you’re good for it…otherwise I might have to take possession of that pretty ship of yours. Come to think of it, I’ll be taking your ship anyway. Whether you’re alive or not when I do is up to you.

Not my engines! Those cost me more latinum than you’re worth!

Double hazard pay to whoever takes that ship down!

Gaah! Get us out of here! Maximum warp!
  • Options
    Bump up as this hasn't been fixed and more have disappeared since last post.