test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WTB Jem'hadar Attak ship or Strike ship.

Not sure if this is correct area, players in game have said there's a trade forum....can't find it. I can pay 458m for one but I can also trade superior beam, cannon etc have them all. 100 of each. Been trying 2 years plus to get one I give up on the R&D packs waste of time.

Thankyou
Karn, Jeely.

Comments

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    well 458m is a little light for that ship and you might wanna try the trade channel, or even ask in zone chat in one of the social zones like ESD,Qo'Nos, New Romulus and see if you can find someone willing to deal.

But the T6 JHAS has a very hefty price tag well above 458M at last check , anyways good luck :)
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    If you are lucky you can find a T6 for just under 750M. That's how I got mine. It took almost a month before I was able to find it. You can get a T5 much cheaper than that.
  • sherrohicarsherrohicar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Like I said been trying 2 years, done all that you have said, plus if u have web link to trade forum please post it. I always ask daily in the zones they say come to the trade forum.
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    And...trading is not supposed to be done in the forums
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    I know of a few trade channels. Ask in zone chat to join one of these.
    TheTradingChannel
    Commerce Channel

There is also an existing Reddit thread about this topic. Maybe in these forums too.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Really should be a trading section on the forums since people ask for more EC than the Exchange allows. Pretty much leaves buyers/sellers shouting into the darkness of a chat channel.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I just sold one for 1.1 Billion and TBH they typically sell for 1.2 Billion or more.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Really should be a trading section on the forums since people ask for more EC than the Exchange allows. Pretty much leaves buyers/sellers shouting into the darkness of a chat channel.

I shout into the darkness sometimes, only gets awkward when someone answers O.o
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    No trading and/or personal requests in the General discussion, please.
    /Closed
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

This discussion has been closed.