test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS chairs help

The TOS chair's seat doesn't have collision so NPC's fall through them instead of sitting on them. Has anyone figured out a trick around this problem?

Comments

• Options
    odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Never mind, I stuck a Romulan hammer 0.5 above the ground. It's inside the seat so you can't see it and the NPC looks like she's sitting in the chair normally.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Good call, I'll definitely keep that in mind myself (I didn't realize those hammers had collision.) :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Yeah I gambled on that one and it paid off. First thing I tried. No wasted hours. Can hardly believe it lol
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Hey, you can use that time now to see what you can build using only hammers! (Foundrying never ends) :tongue:
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!