test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Six Part Series in the Works from StarbaseUGC

We're in the writing stage for a new six part Star Trek Online adventure. More detail to come soon. Teaser
25971704528_706d57fcf0_n.jpg

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I do hope this is the evolution of the Roundtab discussion on "the true fate of Memory Alpha." :P

(Seriously though, very stoked for Pathogen!)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • captpfdenniscaptpfdennis Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    Thanks. I'm already thinking about tweaking the title. Still in the writing stage. Yours sounds good, too. Saw the tweet. Maybe we'll get some increased Foundry interest going. :D
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Yeah, between this stuff, the current Foundry challenge, Roundtable's work towards a 26c Anthology, Sutherland's costume contest, and the usual business we've got a lot of good things cooking here. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • odyssey47odyssey47 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Very much looking forward to all these projects!
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    Sounds like shades of the TNG Double Helix novel series from several years ago. I also have a pandemic story mission on the back burner but it's probably not the same concept as yours. (Mine's a single mission taking place on a single planet, and revolves around a certain established virus from canon.)
  • captpfdenniscaptpfdennis Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    This will be a 6 part story on a much larger scale, and I don't know much about the novels, really. I've only read a couple many years ago. I've just done a ton of research and I'm crafting our own story. I usually try to touchstone on a thread from the shows, but I haven't really made a point of it this time. I also don't try to shoehorn it into the STO storyline. It'll be it's own story. Any similarities to actual or imagined pandemics are purely coincidental. ;)