test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Contact Replica Rocket Height

I know it's random but was just wondering if anyone has seen a full purple go past 268m?

Comments

• Options
    drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    I've seen 280m as I recall
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Magneta and Gold ALWAYS go highest even with green parts. I have yet to see any other color "win" no matter the part quality.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,950 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Magneta and Gold ALWAYS go highest even with green parts. I have yet to see any other color "win" no matter the part quality.

I just won as green.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I've never seen any go over 300m, usually top out around 285.

The time they take to explode isnt an indicator of the height only the flight time.

As best as I can figure the hull is time to explode, engines is height and stabilisers stop it wobbling which in theory would effect both the height and explosion time.
  • Options
    lapprenticellapprenticel Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Has anyone actually seen the models? They don't show on my system, I just see the results.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,116 Arc User
    I see the models just fine. And I think I saw 278 once. But I am absolutely certain that any color can win.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    uhdonauhdona Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I've won with most colors. My best as of now is 279. Never seen anything higher personally. Most seem to get high 260's.
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    I would swear I once had 283, but the font is easy to mix up 6s and 8s
  • Options
    syriliansyrilian Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I tried both p,p,p and p,p,b for each character over the weekend and p,p,b won out every time with between 276 and 278, It seems to me like the purple stabilizer caps u at 268(I'm guessing unintentionally). Pity was hoping to hit 300 at some point.

I think my highest score was 282 and that was also with blue stabilizers.
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    i pulled a 281 on blue once
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Has anyone actually seen the models? They don't show on my system, I just see the results.

I'm in the same boat. Haven't seen complaints in the forums, but I haven't seen the models once. I have Lighting 2.0 turned off, I had the sliders set to the lowest, but then I changed the details settings (all 3) to max.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    I had a full purple rocket go 19 this morning. Guess there was a loose wire. ._.
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    I've seen upper 270's from time to time but never seen one break 280.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    I want to say I've seen 290 one time
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    283, once, on a blue, all parts purple...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »

I just won as green.

Cool!
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Has anyone tried blowing up the platform? That should add a few more meters :)

Edit: if the launchers are not destroyed and fall down those few meters in the newly created hole of course.
  • Options
    aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    I've seen 290. I think that is the most I've seen.