test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am so ground down now!

truecreamytruecreamy Member Posts: 41 Arc User
Not really, just asking for advice to get stronger on the ground. My Engineer is like OK.
4PLkZUK.jpg

My Tactical used to be good. Maybe still is and I have to get used to not having reduced cool down on security team.
2zSHbpo.jpg

Never did swell in science.
wH27V6v.jpg

=====
Iconian armor and crystal radiation assault gun. On my engi' got it up to ultra rare MK IV. Engineer away teams or tactical really like the mines so I go with engineers..., Oh and I spend all my time running the voth ground battle zone and those 2 Koboli missions for the rep thingys. Voth for the dil'. Tzenkethi ground battle zone too eh, eh... anyway. Commando and command off' specializtion. Kit frames, first time upgrading stuff. So good bad could be better?

Not looking to be able to solo the boss dino's or anything just want get my tac' and sci a chance those times when everybody seems to be elsewhere...
Pegasus Command FED/KDF

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    With your gear as it is it looks like you could easily solo the V rex if you kept moving.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • misterlozmisterloz Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    If you've not already done so, Commando Spec is immensely helpful (some would say compulsory) if you're running ground-only maps. It's 15 spec points but well worth it.
  • tygerzztygerzz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Nice kit frame, other then the obvious upgrades to modules to tier 14. I'd question the use of mass grav it's a nice aoe but is dependent on clustering, it could pair with the cryo mines but I suspect you'd get more bang for your buck with something else, depending on the mission your running. Good kit package for nukara however.
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    lol, you want to get better? How are you not melting everything already? Ground is so easy, I have mostly random Mk XII gear and it's already really easy.
    -Exothermic Induction Field
    -Sonic Disruption
    -Cryogenic Stasis Field
    -Cryonic Pulse
    -Medical Tricorder

One issue I see with your setup is some lack of synergy between your kit powers range and your weapons range. Your sniper rifle is 35/45 meters, your wrist lance, Cryo Stasis Field and Exothermic are 25 meters, your Sonic Disruption is 10 meters and your Cryonic Pulse is 5 meters (PBAoE). You pretty much have to charge your foes to effectively use ALL your kits powers. Do you have any Traits that boost speed?

Additionally, with that heavy investment in "space magic", you need boosts to Kit Performance/[KPerf] and sources of All Damage. More Kit Efficiency/Kit Readiness/[KCD] would lower your C/D and let you spam "space magic" more often. Most All Damage comes from traits, but I don't know what traits you have, or how much you want to spend on traits from the Exchange. While that is an impressively Epic Kit, it only has a single [KPerf] mod, which also does not synergize as well with your "space magic" Kit Modules.

I see some room for more synergy in your setup, but it totally depends on what you want to do.
  • feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
  • truecreamytruecreamy Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I see no builds at skill planer with those links...
    Pegasus Command FED/KDF