test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could not find queue "First Contact Day Re-Enactment"

dariryudariryu Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Press "J", click the "Join" button on the First Contact Day Re-Enactment queue. Getting that message every time. Anybody have any idea what's going on?
Tagged:

Comments

• rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    there is a pug icon (not J) on your minimap, you can join from there. Icon probably looks like something similar to \\\ (arrows) - can't describe accurately.

I hope it's not too late for you. (Saw your post only today)

While this is not a fix and I am not of a support personnel or any stuff, I still thought it's better to add this non complete info/workaround without diminishing the effect of your report or of the bug itself. This indeed may mislead.

BTW, you have to be at level 10+ to join this, and you join this pug when not a party member as well.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    there is a pug icon (not J) on your minimap, you can join from there. Icon probably looks like something similar to \\\ (arrows) - can't describe accurately.

I hope it's not too late for you. (Saw your post only today)

While this is not a fix and I am not of a support personnel or any stuff, I still thought it's better to add this non complete info/workaround without diminishing the effect of your report or of the bug itself. This indeed may mislead.

BTW, you have to be at level 10+ to join this, and you join this pug when not a party member as well.

Just in case this happens next year again another consideration: possible filtering.
    As experienced and found by other player, it turned out FILTERED OUT some queues in the queues windows (in that case, it was ground queues filtered out, but other type of filtering could have caused it, e.g. difficulty).