test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any Primary KDF fleets out there?

morimikomorimiko Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hi, I have been looking for a KDF Primary fleet that is still active. Does not have to be T5. I know there are decent fleets like UFP and Liberty but they are both Fed primary with a few KDF players. Any real KDF fleets left?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Naw'Tem is still here as active as always. Feel Free to check us out. adfleet.org
    Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • Options
    carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    House of GAF is becoming much more active again, we just got our starbase up to tier 5 and the fleet to lvl 63. A few of us use teamspeak, but most don't. Part of Klingon Intelligence Armada which is full.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Fleet runner for House of GAF here. No I'm not the Fleet Leader but I do most of the heavy lifting lately. I was invited into the Fleet about a year ago and it was composed of mostly inactive chars. I got lucky and recently found a group of people who enjoy playing tlhIngan and Rihannsu as much as I do.

If by 'Primary KDF Fleet', you mean an active KDF Fleet, we play daily and spend most weekends ingame as well. We have a core group of recent recruits who play together. We're currently focused on the K13 Holding and some power leveling. We also do some RP and a few other things as a group. We'd like you to come join us and help us add to this list. If we fit what you think a good KDF Fleet ought to be, great! You will have Honored our House by raising blades with us in defense of the Empire and the Republic. I can be contacted ingame by using @thunderfoot1007.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    We just started a website http://houseofgaf.enjin.com