test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experimental RP mission 'Prisoner 91832'

cc14l0Wl.jpg

'Prisoner 91832' is a new, kind of experimental, mission by Johnny Snowball

You must unravel the mystery of Prisoner 91832.
Travel to an infamous Klingon penal colony to uncover the truth.

NOTE:
*This mission can only be played by one captain at a time. (For reasons) Meaning, only one specific player using one specific character.
If you are interested in playing, please let me know either here, on twitter, or in game - all under @johnnysnowball

INCLUDES:
*Single FED player/ Level 57+
*For Starfleet FED character roleplay
*Ground and space with combat
*Story-driven

Comments

• captpfdenniscaptpfdennis Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    It's a unique and very cool experience. I strongly suggest playing it.
    25971704528_706d57fcf0_n.jpg
  • johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User

*Just to clarify, this is a bespoke mission that has to be modified and republished for each player. All it requires is the sliders and an image of the character that would be running it.
    All the reviews so far:
    8yG7y6Gl.jpg

• designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    Seriously, Johnny_Snowball is willing to do a lot for the sake of this mission going off how he envisioned it. I mean, I would have given up the idea well before penning up an outline. Here he's not only made the mission he wanted but also skimped on no part of it. Story, Maps... these maps... I can't imagine doing the work he did to some of those and limiting it to such a small player base so he can tell the story the way he wanted it.

Yeah, I repeat my review closer, do yourself a favor and ask to have this one prepped up for you.
  • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    I'm interested in seeing what this one is about. Do you need a PC foundry recreation attempt or the main game sliders?
    Why do I still play and put money into STO?
    The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
  • johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    zionus0 wrote: »
    I'm interested in seeing what this one is about. Do you need a PC foundry recreation attempt or the main game sliders?

If you have foundry, that would be the best! And a pic of the toon if possible! Cheers.