test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why havent you banned me yet?

Broke all your rules and yet here I set unbanned and unfettered to mess with the idiots in this forum. Hurry up moderator and do your job. Perma ban me. Also all you people put me on block and ignore in game @sezmosis, add to ignore and then go to he ll.

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    moderator please. OP is starting a flame post
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
      edited March 2017
    • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
      You're just too cute. Banning you would be heartless and cruel.
    • sezmosissezmosis Member Posts: 82 Arc User
      szim wrote: »
      You're just too cute. Banning you would be heartless and cruel.

to not ban me is whats heartless and cruel knowing that any of you could contact me at any time scares me more than actually loosing the game account itself. i would rather keep the game actually ill silence chat when im confident yall wont and cant talk to me.
    • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
      You must be overestimating your trolling abilities.
      Tza0PEl.png
    • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
      Well op, you are the one who keeps coming on here and bringing this up instead of just, you know, staying away from the forums and minimizing in-game chat, so....
      AGpDi8m.gif
      I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
    • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
      I give you a one on the troll-o-meter, and that's being generous!
      Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
      Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
      What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
      3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      OP, don't take your problems out on us. Grow up
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
        sezmosis wrote: »
        Broke all your rules and yet here I set unbanned and unfettered to mess with the idiots in this forum. Hurry up moderator and do your job. Perma ban me. Also all you people put me on block and ignore in game @sezmosis, add to ignore and then go to he ll.

go to the ban thread and people will ban you all day long
      • neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
        sunfrancks wrote: »

i have to agree with ya this is.... wierd but then again i have seen wierder things
        manipulator of time and long time space traveler
      • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
        edited March 2017
        We get it already. You are either crying out for help and attention or you're a lazy sod who isn't willing to spend 2 minutes to find out on how to disable contacts/communications in the game.

As for the forum, don't want to read it then don't visit the place.

@jodarkrider
        This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
      • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        Have I missed something? Who is the OP? Are they important?
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
        This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
        artan42 wrote: »
        Have I missed something? Who is the OP? Are they important?

nope ya haven't and no they are not important go about your usual forum browsing nuthin to see here
      • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        questerius wrote: »

The OP don't appear to have ever engaged the community in order to be bitter about their treatment by it.

What an odd fellow.
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
        The heavy handed ban hammerer left about a month ago so this thread this a little late
        maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
        The heavy handed ban hammerer left about a month ago so this thread this a little late

wouldn't be the "Ban'leth"? :P
        Well op, you are the one who keeps coming on here and bringing this up instead of just, you know, staying away from the forums and minimizing in-game chat, so....
        why do you keep talking me you scumbag ew. the whole point is that you would not talk to me and yet here you are still flapping your stinking gums. you can call me names all you want the fact remains here you sit responding to my post because you like me are useless in life and have nothing better to do. so dont judge me, do or do not, or at the very least stfu you tell me to act like an adult but here you are carrying on when an actual adult wouldnt even bother to respond.
        neos472 wrote: »

wouldn't be the "Ban'leth"? :P

soooooo no perma ban? im just wasting my time with this? hmmm that could go two ways, lying to get me to stop or telling the truth and really will have to work harder.
      • cactolithcactolith Member Posts: 69 Arc User
        artan42 wrote: »

The OP don't appear to have ever engaged the community in order to be bitter about their treatment by it.

What an odd fellow.
        like the rest of these loosers you comment on something you have no idea about and are wrong in your assumption thus making an TRIBBLE of your self.

im nobody and im making sure it remains that way.
      • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
        Your continued attempts to get perma-banned is only resulting in your (assuming it is yours and not one you hijacked and are trying to get shut down) account not getting banned, but getting more scrutinized and possibly getting sent to... higher authority entities.
        #TASforSTO
        Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
        We get it already. You are either crying out for help and attention or you're a lazy sod who isn't willing to spend 2 minutes to find out on how to disable contacts/communications in the game.

As for the forum, don't want to read it then don't visit the place.

@jodarkrider
        just put me on your ignore list good god you guys act so put out when someone asks a simple request and tell them all the ways that they clearly know how and dont want to use. there is more here than you know but you shallow ignorant idiots wont stop to think you would rather insult and conjole and in general be toxic TRIBBLE trolls and repudate my point.
        OP, don't take your problems out on us. Grow up
        lol you come on to my post to tell me to grow up and you dont see how that makes you childish lol idiots omfg you people are so fuc king stupid it is unreal.
        sunfrancks wrote: »

i give you a negative one at life and that is being generous.
        coldnapalm wrote: »
        You know if they don't ban ME...they sure as hell won't ban you for this little childish tantrum. Your ability to insult is weak and small...just like a certain...ahem...other part of your body.

lol put a smile on your moms face last night she was like uh deeper deeper, ow too deep back it out a little.
      This discussion has been closed.