test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 3/16/17

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow 3/16 at 5:30AM Pacific for 4 hours. You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
[URL=" http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/sto-support"]Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.[/URL]
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    "Resolved an issue that could cause the Lukari Reputation weapons to sometimes heal enemies. "

YAYYYYY. Evident in my very detailed bug report post on it, this made me sad, lol. Thank you for fix. :)
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Resolved some issues with spots lacking collision where players could get out of the evetn zone. I don't use the shorcuts but it would be nice if you fixed real problems in the game.
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    geekguy79 wrote: »
    "Resolved an issue that could cause the Lukari Reputation weapons to sometimes heal enemies. "

YAYYYYY. Evident in my very detailed bug report post on it, this made me sad, lol. Thank you for fix. :)

Thank you for the report.
  • goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Why so much earlier than normal? I guess I won't be finishing my late add-on alt's Breach project after all. Oh well. That much closer the next time I guess. :(
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I was wondering why the long maint myself. But I do have an Argonian in Oblivion who's heading through the main quest, so I guess I'll play him.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    FYI they added another hour to the maintenance, now scheduled to end at 10:30am Pacific.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Thanks for the info. I wondered why I didn't get the green light yet
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Our weekly #STO PC maintenance is complete! Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in game!
This discussion has been closed.