test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Finishing Lukari Rep Bugged Last Hail

aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
As this misison dialouge box opened, I loaded into the Event STF. The box was not there on load in and I cannot hail to turn in the mission and get the 750 Lukari Marks, 5 Protomatter Microcontainers and so on.

I've been to DS9 and tried to checking the messages but to no avail.

I'm unable to get rewards for this mission as it stands as the "Hail Starflet" button is grey'd out.

I've also tried completely logging out, I've exited game and restarted computer before reloading to try and force it. Still no luck.

Comments

• tirpider#8006 tirpider Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I've got the same problem. The mission is in the list, but no way to finish it.

It's been 4 days like that.
  • waya02waya02 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Exact same thing happened to me too.
    Hope they do something about it soon >.<
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Yes, I reported this as well. Is everyone's mission text blue in color?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• waya02waya02 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yup. It's blue. And so am I.
  • tirpider#8006 tirpider Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Blue mission that never goes away.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    I finished two yesterday while in sector space. Turned in the T5 assignment, got hail, got dil. Maybe avoid multitasking.
  • nah77nah77 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    i am in the same predicament.
  • kal36kal36 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yup this just happened to me, any news on a fix?
  • therozztherozz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I have the same issue with my AoY toon. My FED and KDF toons were able to finish the mission and get the items.
    Running FED, KDF, and AoY toons.
  • rognzrognz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I to am in the same starship/boat have completed the rep but the mission to ds9 dosn't even open up a window so i cant complete. How or when do we get our rewards
  • rognzrognz Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    ok so no longer am i missing rewards as soon as i jumped into ds9 system again the mission window opened and i was able to collect rewards :)

• therozztherozz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    rognz wrote: »
    ok so no longer am i missing rewards as soon as i jumped into ds9 system again the mission window opened and i was able to collect rewards :)

You're luck. I've been to DS9 a few times since this bug showed up and no such luck as having the window, to finish this mission, show up.
    Running FED, KDF, and AoY toons.
  • roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    rognz wrote: »

This did work for my AoY toon, but for my main Rom/Fed toon.....nothing. still is bugged.

• snovernsnovern Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    DEVs are aware of this issue which was mentioned in the "Known Issue:" section of last week's patch notes.

I haven't seen anything about this in the Tribble Release Notes so seeing a fix to this in this week's patch may be unlikely.