test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do a barrel Roll!

Exactly as the title says. I made this for the LOLz :)

https://youtu.be/s8VX-EFDtkY
Check out my STO Cinematic Videos: ZEFilms Youtube Channel
Follow me on Twitter: @ZEFilms_STO

Comments

• lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    That just looks utterly ridiculous. Surprised it didn't snap it's engines off.

But you made my day with that video though!
    SulMatuul.png
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Lylat Wars, a classic of a more classic age of gaming. No saving, and if you shut the game down, you had to start back from square one. :)

Also good video :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • dauntlessf05dauntlessf05 Member Posts: 268 Media Corps
    lordsteve1 wrote: »

haha good! I was hoping to put a smile or get a chuckle out it :)
  • tenderbitstenderbits Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Does the saucer section separate?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Sub version for the next Risa event?
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    ROFLMAO OMG THAT IS SO FRICKIN' RIDICULOUS! I mean a Sovy doing a Barrel Roll is crazy enough... but one of those?!

*dies laughing*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    Ok that's freaking funny!!! Awesome job!!! Keep up the amazing videos :)

Also, I don't mean to be that guy but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ_N0FDXOHc

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/lt4pFP1FEJ0

Off topic, just found out that if you Google "do a barrel roll" the entire Google page will actually spin
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    edited March 2017
    This game has now jumped the shark for looking beyond stupid

They did that years ago when they strapped laser guns onto the head of a t-rex
    eaY7Xxu.png

Pretty sure Turok did something similar well before STO.
    latest?cb=20140607164827
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Exactly as the title says. I made this for the LOLz :)

https://youtu.be/s8VX-EFDtkY

"Is this your idea of fun Mav?" lol

"Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
    rattler2 wrote: »

Pretty sure Turok did something similar well before STO.
    latest?cb=20140607164827

Just because it fits in a game based on a comic book doesn't mean it also fits in Star Trek :)
    eaY7Xxu.png
    Ah... but Star Trek is quite diverse. Who knows what's out in unexplored territory. ;)
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,388 Arc User
    Looks like Peppy is drunk-flying the new Great Fox... again!
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • dauntlessf05dauntlessf05 Member Posts: 268 Media Corps
    Looks like Peppy is drunk-flying the new Great Fox... again!

Dammit Peppy!
    latest?cb=20150604030557&path-prefix=en
    I'm getting too old for this...
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,388 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    "Hey, Cochrane! I'm on your side!"
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User

Hey, you gotta admit, it was fun being melee tac and doing sweeping strikes and lunges to kill those t-rexes with lasers mounted on their friggin' heads!
    XzRTofz.gif
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    lordsteve1 wrote: »

As Doug Drexler said, quit thinking with the 'ape brain'. A mega advanced society could make a ship that would look fragile, but be made with materials and techniques making it mega super strong. The Tos Enterprise withstood a nuclear explosion from less than 100 meters away.

I'm still waiting to see ships with floating engine pods, no physical attachments akin to iconian ships.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg